I have a BB Torch, my husband has an Iphone. We need a good reliable IM'ing app that is compatible with both phones. Texting is killing us on our bills and emailing back and forth takes awhile as he doesn't always get the emails right away.

I'm counting down the days till he goes back to BB so we can use BBM.
    05-21-11 06:27 PM
    I have a BB Torch, my husband has an Iphone. We need a good reliable IM'ing app that is compatible with both phones. Texting is killing us on our bills and emailing back and forth takes awhile as he doesn't always get the emails right away.

I'm counting down the days till he goes back to BB so we can use BBM.
    WhatsApp for BlackBerry should do the trick.

brilliant app.
    05-21-11 06:30 PM
    LiveProfile is also excellent.
    05-21-11 06:33 PM
    Thanks!! I'll check both of them out!
    05-21-11 06:48 PM
    Windows live messenger for that matter. Works great on both platforms as well as when one is away and the other is in front of a pc.
    Last edited by homer1475; 05-21-11 at 08:10 PM.
    05-21-11 08:04 PM
    I'd say Windows Live Messenger is your best bet, or LiveProfile.
    05-21-11 08:08 PM
    I'd say Windows Live Messenger is your best bet, or LiveProfile.
    I'd go with windows live / msn messengar over live profile. I found live profile to be a big battery hog, and uninstalled it. What's app didn't do it for me either...

Txt is probablly the mosy reliable. Perhaps an unlimites messaging plan would work...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 11:12 PM
    Beejive is good I'm app... Plus there's a free trial for 30 days... You could keep in not only with your husband but also your friends who don't have bb's...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD