Hiya guys,

Since I have an international company, and therefore alot of international contacts... I was wondering, is there any good app for my Bold 7980 that shows me exactly what time it is in other parts of the world?
    (Dubai, USA, Australia, Japan, etc.)

- Because right now it's quite annoying, when I'm on the road away from my office pc, I have no clue what time it is in other parts of the world.
    And calling someone out of bed, is something most people do not really like...

Thanks!
    07-26-11 05:02 PM
    There's a thread one page away that discusses this. forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/open-letter-rim-bb-programmers-we-want-decent-world-clock-625179/

As a helpful tip, usually there is a thread for most things. By using the search tool u can save time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 05:24 PM
    There's a thread one page away that discusses this. forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/open-letter-rim-bb-programmers-we-want-decent-world-clock-625179/
    As a helpful tip, usually there is a thread for most things. By using the search tool u can save time.
    doh! you beat me to it... yes after much research I have settled on sunclock & "Free World Clock"

see http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-clock-625179/
    Last edited by david melbourne; 07-26-11 at 11:44 PM. Reason: can't touch type
    07-26-11 11:40 PM
    No prob. Glad to help.

07-27-11 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate your help...
    I actually found a pretty descent app that I'm very satisfied with; World Clock v1.1 (made by Bulbera)
    07-27-11 01:30 PM
    I too like that one.

07-27-11 02:59 PM
    I'm using the new feature in BB Travel as a world clock.

Good Luck
    07-27-11 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD