I've been using wheatherEye but, they don't have radar and you can only get winds in Km/h. I love the look though great screen. I'm a pilot and would love to get the best possible weather on my Storm w/radar. Thanx!!
    08-17-09 11:32 AM
    Then check out BerryWeather, it's a pay application, but has a great user interface and radar maps, you can also add multiple locations...
    08-17-09 11:45 AM
    berryweather has some great features and is worth the money. Simpleweather is also very nice and gets the job done.
    08-17-09 11:54 AM
    I have BerryWeather ($10) and WeatherBug (free). Each have radar maps. I like both of them, but BerryWeather is my favorite.
    08-17-09 12:03 PM
    I use WeatherBug Elite for $5 off AppWorld. Does it all and puts the temp near your network info. A can update via gps if you travel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:34 PM
    Weatherbug lite is actually pretty loaded. It will update icon every 15 min. It can be set to GPS (don't forget to turn it on!) and with any storm warning you can set a custom tone to it! Do Da Bug! Love the extended forcast and radar maps!
    08-17-09 12:36 PM
    Anyone know of a way to get the weatherbug app outside of app world?
    08-17-09 08:43 PM
    try going to stormota.com under utilities great website. go on with your phone.
    08-17-09 08:55 PM
    i use simpleweather, it implements w/ berryslider
    08-17-09 09:08 PM
    Here is a link to the site I don't hve time to research but I think you can get it outside of blackberry
    USA weather and forecast information on WeatherBug.com
    08-17-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD