Just a simple request for those of you, who have any good apps for showing battery level;

I'm looking for an ACCURATE app that shows my battery level in the menu.

* Normally I use FastBattery � Show Battery Level in your Menu (MobiCreel Software), but it's not available for 9900 yet
    08-27-11 02:18 PM
    I use MeterBerry™ for BlackBerry® Smartphones which is a very simple app but it works with OS 7 so far.

you can set a icon which shows ur battery level in your notificationbar.
    also you can set it to show your battery useage in 15 minutes intervals (at best ).beside that you have other functions like clean memory in idle and ofcouse record logs like recpetion strenghts etc.
    But again is a very simplistic looking app.
    08-27-11 02:34 PM
    app called TellMe, it says its not compatible for 9900 but it works perfectly fine on my phone.

TellMe! - Utilities BlackBerry Software

Last edited by kcpaynev1; 08-27-11 at 02:43 PM.
    08-27-11 02:41 PM
    I use Meterberry myself and it has been pretty accurate for when I had my 9630 Tour. On the 9930 however I don't know if the battery is misbehaving or the OS that's causing the funky readings. When charging via USB I get a bounce between fully charged and charging... in both instances they are not fully charged because Meterberry reads 9x% or a value less than 4.2V
    08-27-11 02:49 PM
    meterberry does not have a setting to put battery percent in the menu
    08-27-11 02:52 PM
    Sixtools is a great app! It has a battery meter, holster sound changer, low battery popup, screen shot app, and media keys shortcut app launcher built all into one app. i highly recommend it
    08-27-11 02:53 PM
    Sixtools is a great app! It has a battery meter, holster sound changer, low battery popup, screen shot app, and media keys shortcut app launcher built all into one app. i highly recommend it
    doesnt have an option to put battery percent in menu though.

read OP more carefully
    08-27-11 02:55 PM
    i use batttery watch on my 9900 and its perfect.
    it shows a icon at the bar and;
    it shows it on the menu too and;
    best of all..its freeeeee!!!!!
    08-27-11 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD