Hi,
    New to Crackberry.com just today.
    I am trying to get my hands on a free copy of "crack util" app, so that I can use it to remove an old IT policy filefrom my Blackberry Bold.
    Can you point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance
    02-05-09 03:58 AM
    02-05-09 04:00 AM
    Thanks rockigirl. Found what I needed.
    02-05-09 04:21 AM
    I join Crackberry today and followed your advice on removing the IT policy from a seconda hand Blackberry. IT worked!
    thanks so much! great work
    03-14-09 06:44 PM
    Good. I am glad that my software worked. Anyone can have a copy. It's completely free for all to use.

Welcome to CrackBerry.
    03-14-09 06:47 PM
    Welcome to CB!!
    03-14-09 07:43 PM
    I reset IT policy in my second hand BB 9000 bold and it fixed the problem of my missing explorer! Thanks a lot for a great job.

My question is... now my BB is unlocked for different SP SIMs? English is not my mother language and I don't completely understand what is IT Policy.

Best regards,

Spanish Duck
    09-07-09 04:11 AM
    I reset IT policy in my second hand BB 9000 bold and it fixed the problem of my missing explorer! Thanks a lot for a great job.

My question is... now my BB is unlocked for different SP SIMs? English is not my mother language and I don't completely understand what is IT Policy.

Best regards,

Spanish Duck
    Removing an IT Policy doesnt mean unlocking the device to use on other GSM networks. IT policy refers to the security levels applied on the device (correct me if i'm wrong).

To see whether your device is unlocked: Menu - Options - Advanced Options - SIM Card - Type "mepd" (you wont see the text as you type) - if all the listed options says "Disabled" - then the device is unlocked.

Hope this makes sense!
    09-07-09 07:56 AM
    Hi
    Anyone advise where I can download crackutill free

Help!
    04-05-10 06:19 AM
    Hi
    Anyone advise where I can download crackutill free

Help!
    You can download crackutil from : https://hookedontronyx.com/Tools-Utilities.html
    04-05-10 06:24 AM
    Thanks a lot
    Much obliged
    04-05-10 11:01 AM
    To see whether your device is unlocked: Menu - Options - Advanced Options - SIM Card - Type "mepd" (you wont see the text as you type) - if all the listed options says "Disabled" - then the device is unlocked.

Hope this makes sense!
    Thanks for that little tidbit...will come in handy down the road!
    04-05-10 08:40 PM

Hope this makes sense!
    Thanks for that little tidbit...will come in handy down the road!
    04-05-10 08:47 PM
    Hello all. I need to wipe a Blackberry 9700. Unfortunately, I just bought it and don't have the password. I tried ALT+SHIFT+DEL does not work. does nothing. The phone doesn't connect to the DM at all. I'm at a loss.

Any suggestions?
    10-17-10 09:42 PM
    wipe?

options - security options - security wipe.
    10-17-10 11:14 PM
    Hi,
    New to Crackberry.com just today.
    I am trying to get my hands on a free copy of "crack util" app, so that I can use it to remove an old IT policy filefrom my Blackberry Bold.
    Can you point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance
    Me 2 I need it
    10-25-10 11:55 PM
    https://hookedontronyx.com/Tools-Utilities.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 01:47 AM
    thank you very much for the info guys life savers.
    06-23-11 10:56 PM
    hola! necesito saber si existe algun programa para jackear un bb! lo q pasa q tengo un bb 8520 y tiene contrasena y no me acuerdo de la contrasena solo me queda 1 intento no quiero borrarlo porq necesito la informacion q tengo en el !! existe algun programa para poder ingresar al cel sin tener q borrarlo! algo q me permita omitir el paso de la contrasena para poder hacerle un backup o rescatar mi informacion q es lo mas importante lo q necesito!ayudenme por favor!
    12-08-12 01:42 PM
    Hello all. I need to wipe a Blackberry 9700. Unfortunately, I just bought it and don't have the password. I tried ALT+SHIFT+DEL does not work. does nothing. The phone doesn't connect to the DM at all. I'm at a loss.

Any suggestions?
    If it is the device PW, it will wipe automatically after 10 or less failed attempts at guessing the PW.
    12-08-12 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD