Hi, I am looking for some type of application that could replace my contacts app that BB gives you. I was hoping for something along the lines of being able to click my contact I am looking for. Then having a profile come up with all the Email - SMS - Google Talk - AIM - FB - Contact Info. That would appear all in one central location for that Contact.. It would just seem to be much more organized than having to go into Emails and look for that person, dig threw SMS and FB etc etc... to find that info from my contact.

Any Suggestions?

Thx
    01-17-10 07:33 AM
    the built in address book does what you are saying....
    01-17-10 08:16 AM
    The address book is customizable in that way. Where there aren't entry fields in the edit listings, you can go to the bottom of the field and add extra email or info under 'Notes'. This will show up when you open the contact.

To import your addresses. Just type or copy and paste the info in for that contact, or add an app like AddOnIs that will let you send a contact address to an existing contact in you book.

Here's a screenshot I made up for example.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-17-10 at 08:41 AM.
    01-17-10 08:28 AM
    Yes, I know it has the name entries for the Contact "email [email protected]" or "AIM BLAHBLAH"

but I was looking for something when I open the contact of that person it would show me the SMS chat history of that person, and the E-Mails that were sent and received with that person, or the AIM and Gtalk chat history of that person. All in 1 Location...
    01-17-10 08:32 AM
    Yes, I know it has the name entries for the Contact "email [email protected]" or "AIM BLAHBLAH"

but I was looking for something when I open the contact of that person it would show me the SMS chat history of that person, and the E-Mails that were sent and received with that person, or the AIM and Gtalk chat history of that person. All in 1 Location...
    Ok, you said the Contact Info, not their entire history, and I haven't heard of an app that does all that, so I defer to someone who might. Different ballgame.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 08:44 AM
    Yeah, that is my fault I should have been a little more clear on what I was getting at... lol sorry about that. I just think it would be a lot cleaner if I was able to view everything from one profile. Yeah I know I can go into SMS and look at the Thread, or go into Email and search for all emails related to that contact.. I just think it would be so much simpler for info and history of that contact if it was all in 1 location especailly with GTalk and AIM or even FB chat.

=/

the reason I am bringing it up is I think that I saw something like this on Andriod and was searching for something along those lines with my berry...
    01-17-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD