I'm looking for an app that I can use to track my progress and distance when I go biking. Basically I just want to turn it on, and it maps where I have gone and the distance..Or anything similar to this that would get the job done!

Thanks a lot!
    09-22-10 07:24 PM
    Never tried it, but GPSLogger seems to match your requirements...

GPSLogger Homepage - 100% free Software for BlackBerry� Devices with OS 4.2.1 or higher

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 07:34 PM
    Wow! Thank you very much!!
    09-22-10 07:35 PM
    No problem Chris

There may also be other similar apps in the GPS & Mapping forum, here... http://forums.crackberry.com/f41/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 07:46 PM
    Here ya go. Designed for your very needs. Great app, I have used it since the developer released the first beta.

BBSpeedOMeter - Sports & Recreation BlackBerry Apps
    09-22-10 08:53 PM
    I use Endomondo It has multiple sports to choose from, it automatically uploads the data to the website to view, you can challenge friends to who bikes/walks/etc the most miles in a month or something.

Endomondo | Community based on free GPS tracking of sports
    09-23-10 06:29 AM
    Here ya go. Designed for your very needs. Great app, I have used it since the developer released the first beta.

BBSpeedOMeter - Sports & Recreation BlackBerry Apps
    Costs 5$...lol

But thanks though!
    09-23-10 08:20 AM
    I use Endomondo It has multiple sports to choose from, it automatically uploads the data to the website to view, you can challenge friends to who bikes/walks/etc the most miles in a month or something.

Yea this one seems good, and its free!
    09-23-10 08:21 AM
    I've had endomondo installed for a while and I've been meaning to try it out.

Adidas miCoach also seems like a good app, pretty similar to endomondo from what I can tell. Haven't tried it yet either though...
    Last edited by hammerhand; 09-23-10 at 12:39 PM.
    09-23-10 12:34 PM

Adidas miCoach also seems like a good app, pretty similar to endomondo from what I can tell. Haven't tried it yet either though...
    I'm going to go biking today and I will install and test out how good Endomondo works. I will be sure to give an update after im done.
    09-23-10 12:44 PM

Another vote for Endomondo, totally free, nice site, and the app just got a pretty serious update. I use it to track cycling progress, so it should fit the bill for you wonderfully.
    09-24-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD