I have spent a few hours searching the forums and have come up with 3jar reply2all as the only option that doesn't even work on my device.
    What I'm looking for:
    Mass SMS (beyond 10 contacts, and not a "group) that will allow the device to send, well.. mass SMS messages to the same person, or a number of people for a one time use, hence the "group" option will not work.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appriciated.
    08-22-09 11:35 PM
    Bump
    10char
    08-24-09 01:17 PM
    Sounds like you want to kill someones BB with pile of spam!!??...
    08-24-09 01:24 PM
    Sounds like you want to kill someones BB with pile of spam!!??...
    Not entierly. Friend uses his phone as an alarm clock and it doesn't wake him up. He wants me to text-bomb him, so he gets a TON of messages all at once.

Would also be handy for sending text messages to different people that aren't necessarly in the same "Group". Some are business only, some are personal only, some are both.
    08-24-09 02:43 PM
    Uhh.... I don't mean to judge....ok, yes I do. Your friend needs to get an alarm clock and quit relying on a friend to text him awake.

Beyond160 will let you text message every person in your contacts at once if you want to. I haven't found a limit and I've sent texts to 40+ people at a time. It will also allow multiple entries of the same contact, so perhaps that would work if you set his name up in it 20 times, he may receive it 20 times.
    08-24-09 05:02 PM
    i would love to get a mass text progi aka text bomb my buddy sends them to me at work i would love to get him back....
    12-03-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD