Hi all,

I am looking for an app for the Storm that allows me to create a calendar event from a message (email or otherwise). This is a <desktop> feature I previously used in Outlook and currently use in Entourage and would love to have this available on the Storm. Any ideas?

I like FollowUp! but prefer to have items as calendar events rather than to-do's.

Thanks!
    02-26-09 12:04 AM
    Try "OnToCalender"...
    02-26-09 03:22 AM
    Yep, OnToCalendar is the ticket....
    02-26-09 07:09 AM
    Yep I use it loads, it's great!! ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 07:16 AM
    02-26-09 07:18 AM
    Thanks, everyone! I tried OnToCalendar and RexConnect - I have to say I prefer RexConnect simply because it pastes the body of the email in the notes section of the calendar event. Thanks for all the replies and best wishes on your future CrackBerry adventures.
    03-01-09 04:49 PM
    Thanks, everyone! I tried OnToCalendar and RexConnect - I have to say I prefer RexConnect simply because it pastes the body of the email in the notes section of the calendar event. Thanks for all the replies and best wishes on your future CrackBerry adventures.
    OntoCalender also copies across the e-mail body if setup to do so (Options > OntoCalender > Copy Message > Yes).
    03-01-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD