Hey guys,

I'm looking for an advanced blogging application that would mesh with social networking apps.

Basically here's what I want to be able to do. I would like to post to my blog (like normal) from the app. Once the post is sent the app would create a tinyURL pointing to the post. Then it would send an update to my facebook, twitter, and myspace an update with the blog title and tinyurl.

So let's say I send a blog with the title "Top Blackberry Apps" my statuses would say something like "New Blog Top Blackberry Apps tinyurl.com/blah" And that would get sent to my facebook, myspace and twitter. If the title is too long it could cut the title short to compensate for the 140 char limit.

If at all possible for the app to change my IM statuses as well all the better.

I currently use blogger, but since I just started I can change to another blogging service if needed.

Is there an app that does this allready? If not is there an app in the works that would do this? Or can anyone write an app for this as I'm sure many people would be interested?

To be even more advanced if I upload a photo it would upload to myspace, facebook and twitpic as well. Uploading a video would upload to myspace, and youtube etc etc. And also set a tweet about it.
    05-28-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD