Does anyone know of an app that I could enter due dates, events, etc that I want to be reminded of and then send SMS reminders? I'm mainly looking for something to remind me when I have bills due, but birthdays and other appointments would be neat. Right now I'm using the Calendar and the Tasks, but that's kind of a pain as I have to either dismiss (then I forget again to pay my bill if I can't do it that second) or snooze (which starts to annoy me with the reminder every 10 minutes.
    06-03-10 05:42 PM
    Slicktasks will let you set a time to remind you again, instead of the 10 minute snooze option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 06:42 PM
    Check out SmsScheduler, Intellibits: software for BlackBerry, Symbian, Apple iPhone and Windows Mobile.
    It's 4.99, sounds like what you're looking for.
    There's also a free one that sends email in app world, but I don't remember what it's called.
    06-03-10 07:12 PM
    Outlook works great!
    06-03-10 09:18 PM
    I synch with Outlook everyday. Read the OPs statement though. He doesn't want to use the "Snooze" feature and be reminded every ten minutes. He's hoping there's something that will send him a reminder SMS text or something similar. Outlook does not do that and you're stuck with the snooze option for whatever length of time you have it set to. A 10 minute reminder is good when you need to leave or do something and have an extra few minutes. But, for paying bills, and you're driving along in your car, being reminded again every 10 minutes is going to be a hassle.

Outlook works great!
    06-03-10 09:26 PM
    google calendar will do it
    06-03-10 10:51 PM
    I use pageonce personal assistant for my bills. Works great if you have a lot of bills that info can be accessed online. It will give you the amount you owe and available information for your bills, and alert you a couple days before the due date and automatically sync due dates into the native calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD