Hello all,

New here. Been using my BB-8110 over 2 years, stumbled onto this site, and all of a sudden became a junkie

Downloaded QuickLaunch. Showing date/time, but not the temp. I checked the "display temp" box in setup and entered a valid zip code.

Any suggestions? BTW, I am running OS 4.5.0.182, carrier is AT&T.

Thanks in advance.
    03-08-10 01:50 PM
    try entering your cities weather airport code, for example i live in Calgary, Canada and entered caxx0054 and mine works perfectly
    03-08-10 09:04 PM
    I tried entering weather airport weather code, said it's "invalid". Indianapolis, IN here. I couldn't remember what the weather airport code is, and couldn't find it again.

Something about yahoo weather.....?
    03-08-10 09:58 PM
    Go to yahooweather.com Click on United States and enter your zip code Your city code will be at the top in the URL
    03-08-10 10:15 PM
    Go to yahooweather.com Click on United States and enter your zip code Your city code will be at the top in the URL
    Thanks for the info. Still no go, also, every time I launch QuickLaunch, this msg comes up:

"The application QuickLaunch has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy."

I have to click OK everytime and it still works, how do I bypass that? This is my personal phone, not a company phone.

*I disabled the firewall and the message doesn't come up anymore. Anything bad might come up if I disable the Firewall?
    Thank you so much for all your helps.*
    Last edited by triodemark; 03-09-10 at 12:06 PM.
    03-09-10 06:56 AM
    Does weather only work for US? What about Canada?
    03-18-10 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD