i tried searching but could not find anything, so heres my problem

i dont have a data plan so i cant download apps OTA yet. so ive been downloading .zips and they contain the .cod file(s) and a .jad file.

how do i install these? i tried adding them to the java folder but it wouldnt install anything. i tried adding the .jad to a memory card and installing it on the phone but that didnt work either.

can anyone help me out? ive been trying to figure this out for the past week.
    12-25-09 09:14 PM
    i tried searching but could not find anything, so heres my problem

i dont have a data plan so i cant download apps OTA yet. so ive been downloading .zips and they contain the .cod file(s) and a .jad file.

how do i install these? i tried adding them to the java folder but it wouldnt install anything. i tried adding the .jad to a memory card and installing it on the phone but that didnt work either.

can anyone help me out? ive been trying to figure this out for the past week.
    try loading the .jad AND the .cod files into a folder on your phone. then find the folder using "Files" and open the .jad file. see if that works.
    12-25-09 11:22 PM
    try loading the .jad AND the .cod files into a folder on your phone. then find the folder using "Files" and open the .jad file. see if that works.
    Yes, do this or try downloading app packages that are build to be installed via Desktop Manager.
    12-25-09 11:26 PM
    thanks guys! got it to work
    12-25-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD