I see a lot of people talking about it, but from what I've seen I don't get what the fuss is about. Is it just a search engine? How is it any different from the Google app?
    11-25-08 02:19 PM
    It is like a Google app, but one benefit of Live Search is that it works over a Wi-Fi Only network. I do not currently have a data plan, so I cannot use Google's applications, but I CAN take full advantage of Live Search ... and I do!
    03-26-09 05:17 PM
    I see a lot of people talking about it, but from what I've seen I don't get what the fuss is about. Is it just a search engine? How is it any different from the Google app?
    LiveSearch is much better IMHO then GM. LiveSearch also has movie showtimes & much more accurate in my experience. The only complaint I have is that I cannot get a strong GPS signal through MLS.
    03-26-09 05:33 PM
    Basically it has a search function, directions, a map *GPS support,* and works with all data connections BIS, BIS Email only, Wap plan such as T-Zones, etc... and only 300 k versus Google Maps at 600k.
    03-26-09 06:34 PM
    I have both google and livesearch, and I use them both for different things.
    03-26-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD