I HAVE A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700, I HAVE FULL DATA AND INTERNET USAGE BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I GOTO LiveProfile - Stay Connected AND CLICK ON THE BLACKBERRY DOWNLOAD ICON I GET A MSG THAT SAYS EITHER THIS "THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED COULD NOT BE LOADED; IT IS TOO LARGE FOR THE DEVICE" OR I GET SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "You must go to LiveProfile - Stay Connected from your BlackBerry browser to download." < ( AND THATS THROUGH MY INTERNET ON MY BLACKBERRY.
    anyone have any answers for me?!
    -stace
    04-06-11 10:02 PM
    www.liveprofile/get

thats the direct download site they re did there site and now its massive
    good luck mang
    stacielyn0 likes this.
    04-06-11 10:15 PM
    thank you for the advice! i just tried that and it came up as

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout
    the gateway timed-out while waiting for a response from the server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists.

hmmmm!
    04-06-11 10:38 PM
    thank you for the advice! i just tried that and it came up as

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout
    the gateway timed-out while waiting for a response from the server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists.

hmmmm!
    Hmm...what OS version are you using? OS 5 or OS 6?
    stacielyn0 likes this.
    04-06-11 11:17 PM
    dont mean to sound blond or anything but what is OS 5 and OS 6?
    04-06-11 11:55 PM
    The OS (operating system) that is running your phone. If your're running an OS 5 version, your problem may have something to do with youir browser settings.

Are you just having trouble accessing that particular website, or are you having trouble acessing sites in general?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    stacielyn0 likes this.
    04-07-11 12:08 AM
    its just that particular site, I believe my blackberry has OS 5 version. What would I have to change in my browser settings?
    04-07-11 12:22 AM
    i think you have to change your browser configuration. Try changing it to blackberry if it is set on firefox or IE
    04-07-11 08:04 AM
    I installed Liveprofile but now the app won't even launch - even after a battery pull. I don't know what to do.
    04-12-11 05:16 PM
    i installed liveprofile on my bold 9700 but i cant cerate new account, is always show me can't connect to liveprofile try again later??? is any one have the seam issue???
    05-07-11 07:33 PM
    i installed liveprofile on my bold 9700 but i cant cerate new account, is always show me can't connect to liveprofile try again later??? is any one have the seam issue???
    Try the latest update if that doesn't help you please e-mail support [at] liveprofile.com
    05-10-11 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD