I want to download live365 but the web page is barred.
    It should. Be on bb app world but it isn't
    Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 02:08 PM
    A search and a download link sent me to a Windows app. Said available for Mac soon. No indication of a bb app that I could find.
    09-18-10 02:14 PM
    Try this Live365 Radio - Mobile Offerings link. Looks like it only supports older BB's.
    09-18-10 02:23 PM
    This sounds like a job for Yesterberry!

...seriously, if anyone has a favorite Live365 station they like to listen to, just let me know. I can add it to the Yesterberry lineup. That way any BlackBerry will be able to listen using just their browser
    09-18-10 03:17 PM

...seriously, if anyone has a favorite Live365 station they like to listen to, just let me know. I can add it to the Yesterberry lineup. That way any BlackBerry will be able to listen using just their browser
    Kool . . . I need to spend more time and explore Yesterberry. I downloaded it a while back.
    09-18-10 03:22 PM
    Try this Live365 Radio - Mobile Offerings link. Looks like it only supports older BB's.
    That turns out not to be true. I ignored going to the supported phones list & just used the download now link. And I'm listening to one of my presets on my Torch right now. They do limit which stations you get, on a basis of which ones work best for mobile listening. Since the others worked fine on my WM phone, I may try logging in throught the browser & seeing if I can get the rest that way.
    09-18-10 04:06 PM
    That turns out not to be true. I ignored going to the supported phones list & just used the download now link. And I'm listening to one of my presets on my Torch right now. They do limit which stations you get, on a basis of which ones work best for mobile listening. Since the others worked fine on my WM phone, I may try logging in throught the browser & seeing if I can get the rest that way.
    Kool, they need to update their site...
    09-18-10 04:17 PM

Just wanted to let you know what a superb program Yesterberry is. Thank you.
    09-18-10 09:46 PM
    So which version did you download - i suspect it was iphone version but do you have link or web address - only download link i can see are on
    Live365 Radio - Mobile Offerings

The live365 website is barred from my browser - is there any method of downloading to my PC - i tried right-click save target but i just get .jad file - think i need the jar file
    Last edited by Chris-K; 09-19-10 at 02:53 AM.
    09-19-10 02:42 AM

Works well with no buffering issues - but icons are very small on BB screen and the only one i could recognise was 'BBC World Service' - maybe 'station name' in text next to the icon

Can you get BBC Radio 4?
    09-19-10 03:06 AM
    I like listening to joyfm on live365.....

09-19-10 03:37 AM
    Works well with no buffering issues - but icons are very small on BB screen and the only one i could recognise was 'BBC World Service' - maybe 'station name' in text next to the icon

Can you get BBC Radio 4?

I'm assuming that you're using a touch-screen and/or OS6 BlackBerry. I'm aware of the display problems with those, and working on a resolution. On the Bold 9700 (and 8900, 9000, etc) the icons fit the screen perfectly, and hovering over each one shows the station title.

BBC Radio 4 is available to me, but the stream isn't in the right format for our phones. I will be adding it if/when we get our stream transcoding servers running.

I like listening to joyfm on live365.....

JoyFM has just been added to the Yesterberry channels
    09-19-10 11:31 AM
    JoyFM has just been added to the Yesterberry channels
    WOOT! THanks!!!!!
    09-19-10 01:37 PM
    Not sure but can u add 98.1 from st louis I believe its from. Its called y98.

09-21-10 02:58 AM
    Not sure but can u add 98.1 from st louis I believe its from. Its called y98.

Unfortunately Y98 isn't on Live365, and is only available online using a CBS embedded flash player
    09-21-10 03:23 AM
    So which version did you download - i suspect it was iphone version but do you have link or web address - only download link i can see are on
    Live365 Radio - Mobile Offerings

The live365 website is barred from my browser - is there any method of downloading to my PC - i tried right-click save target but i just get .jad file - think i need the jar file
    That's the page I went to & clicked the Blackberry "install now" link & it installed on my Torch without an issue. Yes, at least in Firefox, you can go to that same page & the link will DL to your PC. I'm not sure if you can use BBSAK to install from PC or not.

And one side note, from my own comments. I did try to log in from the Torch browser. The way they redesigned the website, the player widget keeps getting in the way of doing whatever is needed to log in.
    09-23-10 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD