Just wondering if any Bold users have been able to use Live Search and get the GPS to work. I've been trying to get the GPS feature to work on Live Search for while but I've had no luck (I tried live search with the previous OS and with the latest Bold OS released yesterday). I have all the application permissions set to allow and I downloaded the proper version (4.6.0). I tried "Where" and the GPS in that app works perfectly and quick. I just want to know if the problem is with the Live Search app (it does say that the app is in beta for Blackberry) or if its some setting that I need to adjust.
    08-26-09 01:28 AM
    Ok, never mind, I found the solution to this problem. I was ready to delete the program when I decided to check the GPS settings on the phone and I noticed that there were no numbers for latitude, longitude, and fix time so I refreshed the GPS and once it got a fix of my location I went back into the Live Search app. I did a test search based on my GPS location and it brought up the results. Now, I'm curious if when I change locations if Live Search will access the GPS and change it automatically or if I need to refresh my GPS everytime manually. **I'll post my results later on when I go uptown**
    08-26-09 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD