Long story short, I purchased BB Buzz, BB Weather, and Meter Battery in November of 2010 for my new Blackberry Bold 9780. I took it back due to several issues and had no problem switching over my apps to my old 8900. Since then I decided to give the 9780 another try and went through five but only transfered my apps over to two 9780s since some of the problems didn't surface til later on. Last time I switched the apps back to my 8900, then wouldn't do it and said I've exceeded to maximum number of times to transfer my apps. Of course I wrote another email and they did successfully transfer everything but it took a lot of emails.

So my buddy sold me a brand new 9700 for dirt cheap and I want all my paid apps on there obviously. Does anyone think this will be an issue since I've had several different pins? At some point in time I plan on upgrading to OS 6, once its very stable but not yet. So how exactly would that work with my apps? Thanks.
    Last edited by MattMJB0188; 04-07-11 at 09:01 PM.
    04-07-11 08:59 PM
    When you submit the PIN transfer I would just explain your situation, and it shouldn't be a problem.

I assume the reason they do this is for the people who like to switch back and forth between phones, but are too cheap to buy an app for each phone.

Most apps are now compatible with OS 6, I haven't found one recently that isn't, so you shouldn't have any issues that way...
    04-07-11 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD