- CrackBerry Abuser
- 104 Posts
LensBoost - Beta Testers Wanted!
We (mblware) are wrapping up out latest app, LensBoost, and are in need of a few more beta testers.
If you haven't heard of LensBoost yet, it's designed to make photos you take on your BlackBerry look vintage, and reto. It also has a nice Tiltshift option, as well as several different photo borders you can apply.
Of course it's socially integrated as well, Twitter, BBM, Facebook.
If you're interested in providing feedback to help make the app even better, please head on over to LensBoost Beta Program | mblware and fill out the form.
We're also on Twitter, @LensBoost
- Zen Master
11-10-2011, 09:52 PM #7
- 8,720 Posts
- PM me. :)
Also, signed up!From the head MOFO in charge:
"BlackBerry has acknowledged how important the U.S. market will be to its turnaround efforts. "You got to win here to win everywhere else," BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins told the AP. "That's just the way it is."click the ↓button↓
- CrackBerry User
11-11-2011, 11:09 AM #10
- 72 Posts
- Pin: Pin: Pin: Pin:
Just signed up..
Ready for Beta testing & providing feedback..No Devil Lived On
Click Here to View My Hi-Res PNG 'CB, BB Love, BB7' Wallpapers For Bold 9900/9930
- CrackBerry Master
11-15-2011, 06:09 PM #12
- 1,279 Posts
Thanks for the link and been trying out
Here are some things I have found
Been trying this out on my 9900 and it seems to keep crashing when I try to open pictures from my device. It doesn't do it every time but probably 40% of the time.
Also seems to run slow and I get a lot of the busy icon on the screen.
Seems to work well with BBM.
Problems trying to log into facebook and twitter but I don't know if that's my browser or now. Will try again tomorrow.
Some of the frames do not seem to show on certain photos off my device. These are not images taken with the device. The ones take with the device show the frames ok
Hope these help
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using TapatalkBold 9900 Running 188.8.131.523 Base with BL RC15 hybrid on top - Playbook 64GB Running 184.108.40.2064
Give me a drink, some Bacardi, gimme the decks and i'll Rock the Party.
- 11-23-2011, 09:25 AM #13
sent an email already... but here are the issues i see after paying $1.99, a little upset.. but these are the best filters i've seen thus far...
1) i cannot apply frames to the pictures
2) it's REALLY slow... i would expect faster results and smoother transitions on a 1.2ghz processor
- i get the hour glass a lot and it takes a few seconds to open a picture
3) i tried opening the same picture 10 times.. and out of those 10 times.. the app crashed and closed 4 times.
4) i cannot setup sharing on facebook or twitter..
5) for the tiltshift filter shouldn't you be able to see the focus changing as you slide it... seems pretty tedious to apply it every time u want to see what it might look like.
6) cannot save... it says photo saved... but i can't find it anywhere...