Having several problems with BerryBuzz. Just ugraded to 3.0.66 or whatever the newest one is and my email led alerts just randomly stopped working.

Problems I had prior to the ugrade that I could never figure out were my custom profiles for contacts didn't work, for text messages, and were on and off with phone calls.

Phone call led's that used to work now don't work after the upgrade.

I'm still a BB newb, so if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated :]
    06-01-10 05:43 PM
    The same thing has happened to me with the email led alerts. They were working fine and stopped today.
    06-01-10 06:46 PM
    Same here.
    06-01-10 06:49 PM
    Check and see if it was running as a trial and the trial ended.
    06-01-10 06:55 PM
    It wasn't a trial. I received an email to upgrade from my version to the newer one. I recently went to BerryBuzz on my phone and changed the color to a different led and saved it, then re-saved it to the old colors I had. Did a battery pull, sent an email to myself and the colors started to work again. Don't know if that will help any of you others, but worth the shot if you haven't already tried it.

Still don't know why my custom profile led's won't work for the sms and calling.

so frustrating, lol
    06-01-10 07:20 PM
    I will try this. Mine wasn't a trial either. My LED is still working for my instant messaging so it's strange.
    06-01-10 07:39 PM
    I know, my sms for general texts was still working fine, same for BBM. I didn't receive any picture messages, etc. so I can't say for sure if anything was changed, but the fact that it randomly stopped working just confused me. Hopefully someone can help with the custom profiles for my contacts I have set up. Would be really helpful..
    06-01-10 11:25 PM
    I couldn't get custom LEDs for calls to work. My problem was based on the way I store the phone numbers in my Contacts. I like to store numbers as 123-456-7890 as it looks cleaner that way. But I figured out on my phone (Tour running 4.7) that the phone sees incoming calls as 1234567890. So that causes a mismatch.

For the few contacts for which I have a custom call LED set, once I changed them to 1234567890 in My Contacts, the LEDs worked fine.
    06-02-10 08:23 AM
    I will try this!! If not, I'll have to figure something else out
    06-02-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD