| || |
| | 08-19-10, 09:26 PM Thread Author #1
Leave It On 3 Released-Changed the way you use your BB. Backlight & Pop-ups
I've just released another updated to my Leave It On app. Theres so many things that can be done with it now, but the best thing I can say is give the free trial a shot
Take control over your backlight. Want it to stay on longer or not turn off when running a specific application?
When running certain applications you are limited to your default backlight time out of just a few seconds. Ever wanted to way to just leave the backlight on? Using Google Maps for navigation and the screen keeps turning off? Leave It On is the solution for you.
Now with animated Pop-up Alerts! Its 2 apps in 1. Pop-ups will notify you of new messages and pressing the trackball or BB key will launch that app (clicking pop-up on Storm)*.
Leave It On will change the way you use your BlackBerry device!
Built-in pop-up/backlight support for: AIM, BBM, Beejive, Cnectd e-mail, Facebook, BBM Groups, GTalk, Gmail, ICQ, IM+, Skype, Social Scope, SMS, Trillian, Twitter for BB, UberTwitter, WhatsApp, WLM, Yahoo.
E-mails and SMS now support full message preview! Emails can be marked as read, replied, forwarded and deleted right from the pop-up!
Example applications usage for Leave It On for automatic backlight:
-Weather Apps (WeatherBug, Berryweather with Radar Maps)
Please Note: A reboot (battery pull or soft reset) may be required after 1st installation.
* SMS can only be launched from Pop-up on QWERTY keyboard devices.
- Leave the backlight on automatically for up to 8 applications. Just launch the application and Leave It On will automatically keep the backlight on for you.
- Keep the backlight on while charging, through USB, car charger or regular charger.
- Low battery setting. Disable the backlight from staying on when the battery falls below a certain percent (configurable)
- Set how long to keep the backlight on for, settings from 1 minute to 2 hours or never.
- System wide "Leave It On" menu option so you can leave the backlight on at the click of a button
- Customize pop-up options, text colour, duration to stay on screen, custom animations and more
- Turn on the screen and popup options built in for over 17 applications
- Backup and restore settings from SDCard
Cheesy Youtube Video:
Free trial and purchase:
Leave It On - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store