I've just released another updated to my Leave It On app. Theres so many things that can be done with it now, but the best thing I can say is give the free trial a shot

Description:
    Take control over your backlight. Want it to stay on longer or not turn off when running a specific application?

When running certain applications you are limited to your default backlight time out of just a few seconds. Ever wanted to way to just leave the backlight on? Using Google Maps for navigation and the screen keeps turning off? Leave It On is the solution for you.
    Now with animated Pop-up Alerts! Its 2 apps in 1. Pop-ups will notify you of new messages and pressing the trackball or BB key will launch that app (clicking pop-up on Storm)*.

Leave It On will change the way you use your BlackBerry device!

Built-in pop-up/backlight support for: AIM, BBM, Beejive, Cnectd e-mail, Facebook, BBM Groups, GTalk, Gmail, ICQ, IM+, Skype, Social Scope, SMS, Trillian, Twitter for BB, UberTwitter, WhatsApp, WLM, Yahoo.

E-mails and SMS now support full message preview! Emails can be marked as read, replied, forwarded and deleted right from the pop-up!

Example applications usage for Leave It On for automatic backlight:
    -Google Maps
    -Shazam
    -GPS applications
    -Media Player
    -Web Browser
    -Blackberry Messenger
    -Weather Apps (WeatherBug, Berryweather with Radar Maps)
    -TuneWiki
    -Kindle Reader

Please Note: A reboot (battery pull or soft reset) may be required after 1st installation.

* SMS can only be launched from Pop-up on QWERTY keyboard devices.

• Leave the backlight on automatically for up to 8 applications. Just launch the application and Leave It On will automatically keep the backlight on for you.
    • Keep the backlight on while charging, through USB, car charger or regular charger.
    • Low battery setting. Disable the backlight from staying on when the battery falls below a certain percent (configurable)
    • Set how long to keep the backlight on for, settings from 1 minute to 2 hours or never.
    • System wide "Leave It On" menu option so you can leave the backlight on at the click of a button
    • Customize pop-up options, text colour, duration to stay on screen, custom animations and more
    • Turn on the screen and popup options built in for over 17 applications
    • Backup and restore settings from SDCard

Cheesy Youtube Video:

Free trial and purchase:
    Leave It On - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    08-19-10 09:26 PM
    got it thanks Shao
    08-19-10 09:31 PM
    Just upgraded and did a reboot.
    Fore some reason after I rebooted my device froze at "Verifying Security Software..... 100%....Security Tests Passed"

I held the Red Power button to turn the phone off. When I turned it back on, it's now frozen on the VerizonWireless Splash screen.
    08-19-10 09:34 PM
    Fore some reason after I rebooted my device froze at "Verifying Security Software..... 100%....Security Tests Passed"

I held the Red Power button to turn the phone off. When I turned it back on, it's now frozen on the VerizonWireless Splash screen.
    Give it a few seconds, first run it does a few things.
    08-19-10 09:36 PM
    Give it a few seconds, first run it does a few things.
    After 2nd battery pull, it still freezes. I'm unable to use the device.
    I was able to plug the device into my PC, and BBSAK was able to read the system so I was able to remove the LeaveIt .COD file. I'm waiting to see if the issue persists after the phone finishes removing the .COD file during the reboot process.
    08-19-10 09:47 PM
    After 2nd battery pull, it still freezes. I'm unable to use the device.
    I was able to plug the device into my PC, and BBSAK was able to read the system so I was able to remove the LeaveIt .COD file. I'm waiting to see if the issue persists after the phone finishes removing the .COD file during the reboot process.
    How long did you give it?
    08-19-10 09:49 PM
    How long did you give it?
    I gave it about 10 minutes. After using BBSAK to remove the LeaveIt .COD, the problem is gone. I'll have to resort to the previous version of Leave It On
    08-19-10 09:57 PM

mine doing the samething also.
    08-19-10 10:01 PM
    I gave it about 10 minutes. After using BBSAK to remove the LeaveIt .COD, the problem is gone. I'll have to resort to the previous version of Leave It On
    Would you mind giving it one more try?
    08-19-10 10:04 PM
    Decided to do a fresh install. It froze at "The application was successfully installed". Therefore installing it over the previous version or as a new install will yield the same results. Phone is bricked and will no longer work. Using BBSAK will allow users to remove the LeaveIt .COD file to get their device back up and running.
    08-19-10 10:05 PM
    Decided to do a fresh install. It froze at "The application was successfully installed". Therefore installing it over the previous version or as a new install will yield the same results. Phone is bricked and will no longer work. Using BBSAK will allow users to remove the LeaveIt .COD file to get their device back up and running.

I made a change since my last post could you try reinstalling?
    08-19-10 10:06 PM
    Perhaps it could be an issue with phones using CDMA technology. Those running GSM phones haven't reported the issue thus far. Perhaps future posts will yield better results in identifying the problem.
    08-19-10 10:08 PM
    I updated.. Had no issues. All is working so far. No more lags when previewing. Love this update.
    Last edited by tfrankson; 08-19-10 at 10:22 PM.
    08-19-10 10:12 PM
    I made a change since my last post could you try reinstalling?
    Reinstalled after the recent changes you implemented. Phone didn't freeze after install, but the app will not load. I'm going to do a battery pull and see what happens.
    08-19-10 10:19 PM
    Just got the update notice from Mobihand for .77. Smooth as silk. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 10:20 PM
    mine is working now.thanks
    08-19-10 10:21 PM
    I updated and it went fine. Im on cdma, so I dont think thats the problem
    08-19-10 10:33 PM
    Never could get it to work. I've only updated 2 apps today.
    I updated QuickLaunch to the new 3.0 version earlier today. No issues.
    I then received an Email to update Leave It On. That's when the problems started to surface. Not sure if the 2 apps are conflicting with one another.
    I wasn't able to find the OTA for the previous version of Leave It On. I still have it on my PC when I backed up my 3rd party apps. I'll restore it that way until more troubleshooting is done.
    08-19-10 10:40 PM
    Does this version fixed the problem with BerryBuzz? With the old version, it causes my LED light not to light up.
    08-19-10 10:43 PM
    Awesome, been waiting for this to come out any changes from the last beta Shao?

08-19-10 10:51 PM
    Glad to hear that others are able to install with no issues.
    Really wish it would work for me. The 'Backup and restore settings from SDCard' is a feature I've always wanted for this app.
    08-19-10 10:56 PM
    Update went fine here. Verizon storm 2 9550

08-19-10 11:21 PM
    I do have QuickLaunch 3.0.3 and BerryBuzz 3.0.66 installed. Not sure if that would help in trying to troubleshoot the problem. Perhaps those apps are creating a conflict with Leave It On 3
    08-19-10 11:29 PM
    I do have QuickLaunch 3.0.3 and BerryBuzz 3.0.66 installed. Not sure if that would help in trying to troubleshoot the problem. Perhaps those apps are creating a conflict with Leave It On 3
    email me at support at shao-soft.com and Ill try to help you out.
    08-20-10 08:12 AM
    email me at support at shao-soft.com and Ill try to help you out.
    OK, thanks.

08-20-10 08:41 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD