BBLeaks tweeted this:
    Leaked: Opera Mini 5 for OS 5.0 devices with OS 6.0 Webkit! http://www.pocketberry.com/2010/11/16/leaked-opera-mini-5-for-os-5-0-devices-with-os-6-0-webkit/
    I'm downloading it now but from I was told it's BS - sorry if I got anyone excited.
    I'll update after I can verify if it's real or not - it's an alx file, so I can't install it right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 11-16-10 at 01:29 AM.
    11-16-10 01:15 AM
    tried it, first of all it's in Spanish I think, and second of all, it looks like the last Opera Mini. #fail
    11-16-10 01:37 AM
    Ok, I'm all over this. I downloaded and installed it. It loads up pages fast. Crackberry loaded up in 2 or 3 seconds. I can scroll down long pages and I don't get the page refresh problems I use to get. This is what the browser experience should be.

It's been a while since I used Opera. I did not like it before and have always used the default browser. But this seems different than what I remember. I'm sure you all will set me straight straight if I am wrong. On my S2, Opera, Opera Mini, and Bolt were not any faster than the native browser and I did not enjoy using them. I like this one.

It doesn't have the pinch to zoom feature but the double tap is instant.

It's in French when you first open it up. The option menu is in French but you can figure out what it is saying.

Even if it is not the real thing, I like it.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 11-16-10 at 01:57 AM.
    11-16-10 01:42 AM
    How do you get OS6 webkit on OS5???
    11-16-10 12:35 PM
    It's just opera mini. Im going to close this thread since it turned out to be a hoax.
    11-16-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD