Is there anyway to launch an app like QuickLaunch from a speed dial key? I find the convenience key, not too convenient.

Thanks.
    11-30-09 11:46 PM
    Is there anyway to launch an app like QuickLaunch from a speed dial key? I find the convenience key, not too convenient.

Thanks.
    Some themes are now adding a QL "button" so you don't need the conv key.. Eg the theme I'm using (reverieD) has a QL shortcut set to the space button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 12:18 AM
    Thanks for that info, didn't know themes could do that. I'm using the default Precision theme. I may look into modifying to to add my own QL button.

Thanks.

12-01-09 12:21 AM
    Isn't there a way to just launch apps with just one click? I don't want to have to open ql, scroll to my app and then select it. I just want to press/hold a letter to open an app.

12-01-09 12:27 AM
    Yes, QL does let you do this for every app on your phone...except QL itself.

12-01-09 12:29 AM
    Isn't there a way to just launch apps with just one click? I don't want to have to open ql, scroll to my app and then select it. I just want to press/hold a letter to open an app.

You can assign a shortcut key for each app in Quicklaunch, so you open QL and then hit a hard key (user assigned) to open the app - no scrolling...

12-01-09 12:29 AM
    That's cool, but it sounds like it's impossible to just have shortcuts set to open apps without having to open ql.

12-01-09 12:47 AM
    thx bro replay for my BB
    12-01-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD