Hey guys,
    I'm the maker of your favourite Call-Back and Follow-up reminder app called LaterDude Pro. You might know it from the CrackBerry Best Apps of 2009 awards where it was nominated.
    Here a link: http://software.crackberry.com/productMobile.asp?id=33583

Soon I will work on a new version and I need YOUR input on how to make it even better! There is a free trial available so download it and let me know here in the Thread on how to make it better! Your input is very important!

Thanks in advance!
    -fabian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 03:48 PM
    About the only thing I can think of that would make this application even more useful (I've relied on it for months) would be to somehow set a reminder for recurring dates. For instance, at the start of a quarter, I know that unit meetings will be scheduled every two weeks at the same time of the day. Omce I get the email, I set a calendar reminder, but to make it a recurring appointment, I have to do this in the calendar application. Admittedly, this is a very small point, but it might be nice to be able to set recurring reminders.

One other thing - how about being able to send reminders to others at the time you set one for yourself?

BTW - if this is already possible and I just don't get it, I'd be happy if
    someone would note how it can be done without getting into the calendar application.

Keep up the great work & thanks!
    Last edited by nfldberryuser; 01-25-10 at 09:07 AM.
    01-24-10 04:18 PM
    About the only thing I can think of that would make this application even more useful (I've relied on it for months) would be to somehow set a reminder for recurring dates. For instance, at the start of a quarter, I know that unit meetings will be scheduled every two weeks at the same time of the day. Omce I get the email, I set a calendar reminder, but to make it a recurring appointment, I have to do this in the calendar application. Admittedly, this is a very small point, but it might be nice to be able to set recurring reminders.

One other thing - how about being able to send reminders to others at the time you set one for yourself?

BTW - if this is already possible and I just don't get it, I'd be happy if
    someone would note how it can be done without getting into the calendar application.

Keep up the great work & thanks!
    thanks for the input! does anyone else have ideas?
    02-03-10 03:23 AM
    thanks for the input! does anyone else have ideas?
    Not being able to set reminders for a time of one's own choosing without having to so much as touch the native calendar is what has been keeping me from using the program regularly.
    02-03-10 08:02 AM
    will the beta testers get a free version ... haha

this gonna work with 5.0
    02-03-10 08:57 AM
    one thing you could add is a "To Do" category under the "remind as" part.
    02-03-10 10:16 PM
    When will this update be released? I have the latest version and cant wait for the upgrade.
    02-03-10 10:22 PM
    Not being able to set reminders for a time of one's own choosing without having to so much as touch the native calendar is what has been keeping me from using the program regularly.
    I JUST fixed that bug
    03-05-10 06:27 AM
    I JUST fixed that bug
    Ah...very good. Does this mean a new release is on the way?
    03-05-10 08:07 AM
    exactly! youll get an email when it comes out
    03-05-10 08:57 AM
    Yaaay! Looking forward to it!
    03-05-10 09:43 AM
    any eta, I love this app
    03-05-10 10:16 AM
    should be released by the end of this month
    03-05-10 10:19 AM
    Hey guys,
    I'm the maker of your favourite Call-Back and Follow-up reminder app called LaterDude Pro. You might know it from the CrackBerry Best Apps of 2009 awards where it was nominated.
    Here a link: App Store

Soon I will work on a new version and I need YOUR input on how to make it even better! There is a free trial available so download it and let me know here in the Thread on how to make it better! Your input is very important!

Thanks in advance!
    -fabian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Will test it thoroughly.
    03-05-10 10:52 AM
    The new version:
    - pops up the default new-entry-screen when you create a new calendar or task event
    - shows the day of the week in the quick-select time/date
    - auto-sets the reminder time to 1min (instead of when you had to change the default-reminder time in the options of the calendar)
    - allows you to add a custom keyword (next to Meet/Contact/Call/SMS etc)
    - works with google sync

What do you think about these new changes? What would you add?
    03-06-10 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD