Hello CrackBerry Community!
    Many of you use my LaterDude Pro application and from what I hear: you really like it!

But now's your time to speak up: what would you improve and what functions would you add? Tell me now, because I am working on a new update!

The application has a trial version that you may try free of charge! And tossing out $2.95 for the full version is also not gonna break your neck ;-).

Test it and let me know what you think!

All the best,
    -Fabian
    12-08-09 04:29 PM
    I could never make the program schedule reminders. I do believe I had it set up per the instructions, but it wouldn't work as I expected it to. As a result, I haven't really used it. Has this been a problem reported by others? Did I merely have my in a strange and uncomfortable place? I can see the potential value of LaterDude Pro, but again I haven't utilized it. If it simply did that much I'd be happy.
    12-08-09 07:52 PM
    I really like this program. It comes in very handy. Some suggestions:
    -- include the contact info when creating a task
    -- In options,allow the user to create more task types. Currently the options are call, meet, etc. It would be great if I could create my own types of entries.

I will post again if I think of more.

Keep up the great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 08:54 PM
    Hi Fabian. I emailed you the other day. Please include the day of week when setting up the calendar.

Also could you make it so that I don't have to set the default to 0 min?
    12-08-09 09:20 PM
    +1 on NOT having the default as 0 minutes. I prefer my Calendar default to be an hour. I'm sure everyone has different preferences, obviously.

What if LaterDude Pro had its own Default Reminder timer? Maybe it starts at the user's Calendar default, but has a drop-down menu to customize the Reminder time. I think that customization is the biggest fault with this great app.

PS Happy to test if needed.

12-08-09 11:01 PM
    I agree with bbtkd2004 about having the ability to create additional task types.

Also, would it be possible for you to eliminate the yellow "sticky" with your name and Web address from every function I set? If it was a free program I wouldn't even bring this up, but I find it distracting and I don't like having it all over a paid program. If you want to include it, how about just on the opening screen of the program (where you set your preferences).

I truly don't mean this as a knock against you personally, it's a great program overall, but you asked for feedback and this is my honest opinion.
    12-08-09 11:30 PM
    I believe there was a problem reported about the alarms and google sync.

If I do a quick test I notice the alarms will go off. But if I set something to a few hours later after google sync has occured I will never get reminded.

I haven't really be able to use it because of this. Could this be looked into?
    12-09-09 12:24 PM
    I just confirmed it. I created a new calendar entry and verified that the alarm was enabled. Once I ran google sync the alarm was disabled. I'm not sure if this is a problem with google sync or laterdude but they don't like each other.
    12-10-09 02:34 PM
    An option to set a specific day/time rather than the default number of hours or days would be great.
    12-10-09 03:08 PM
    My only issue is the absence of days when selecting a time for the reminder. It would be nice if the day of the week was included in this menu.

12-10-09 03:32 PM
    These were all the gripes I had with the app... the reminder issue was also there for me an essentially led me to not using it any longer.

My priority list

- reminders (I was missing certain entries as a result)
    - day of the week as well as date (defeated the purpose to look at the calendar for the day)
    - ability to add/edit memos (actionpad)
    - ability to make notes from more apps
    - more options or manually edit task types

all in all great app, if it weren't for the reminder issue I would still be using it.
    12-10-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD