Assign different sounds and turn on vibrate for different system events such as Power on/off, LCD on/off, In/Out Holster, Good/Low Battery, USB connect and disconnect and time zone change.

Have more fun with your Blackberry.

click here KoolSounds for more info and download
    08-29-08 11:25 AM
    How about a sound to tell me when a page is completely loaded in the browser? I really miss this feature from a sidekick that i had for a brief period.
    09-03-08 12:21 PM
    How about a sound to tell me when a page is completely loaded in the browser? I really miss this feature from a sidekick that i had for a brief period.
    i don't think there is notification for this but i can check.
    09-03-08 03:29 PM
    This program should be a BETA... It has many flaws in it.. One of the major ones is that after about 2 hours, it stops working, reboot, and it will work another 2 hours, then the notifications will stop.... NEEDS WORK!!!!!!! ALOT OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-11-08 12:07 PM
    Any update on the "page loaded" alert??? And would it be possible to have an alert for spacific button presses such as the back , enter , volume rocker , track ball press , convenience keys etc..........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 08:30 AM
    Are there any updates as to why I have to reboot my phone every 2 hours to keep this app. working???? is there going to be a fix released, i paid for this application tonite and would like to get it working properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-12-08 10:30 PM
    Are there any updates as to why I have to reboot my phone every 2 hours to keep this app. working???? is there going to be a fix released, i paid for this application tonite and would like to get it working properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ewww. That bites man...
    09-12-08 10:33 PM
    here is the latest beta www.toysoft.ca/beta/KoolSounds.jad
    09-13-08 01:56 AM
    here is the latest beta www.toysoft.ca/beta/KoolSounds.jad
    Installed the new beta version, I am STILL having this issue, it is really annoying to have to reset the phone every 2 hours, please address this issue and fix
    09-17-08 09:07 PM
    Installed the new beta version, I am STILL having this issue, it is really annoying to have to reset the phone every 2 hours, please address this issue and fix
    Is there any update to this.. it now seems that as soon as autostandby put the phone into standby, the program quits working
    09-28-08 12:06 AM
    Hello, is anybody home!!!
    10-02-08 02:19 PM
    Hello, is anybody home!!!
    sorry page load isnt possible.
    10-03-08 11:10 AM
    I would like a sound for when the Bluetooth device is connected and disconnected.
    05-07-09 03:49 PM
    Great little app purchased it today for my 8330m & my 8350i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 01:11 AM
    Any chance of any future updates maybe adding features like vibrate length or add for when connected to power adapter?
    06-04-09 09:39 PM
    I love my new curve 8330, sprint, but lately i've been having trouble with the charging socket. I hate to take the phone back, so I just wiggle the cord. Again, its a new 8330.

Does this happen to alot of other 8330's???
    07-05-09 03:03 PM
    Is this app going to be updated so that it works? Bought it for my Bold and tried it on my Javelin, with either device the sounds work half a dozen times and then stops completely. If the developer doesn't want to fix this, it needs to be pulled from the CB store.
    07-19-09 04:31 PM
    Is this app going to be updated so that it works? Bought it for my Bold and tried it on my Javelin, with either device the sounds work half a dozen times and then stops completely. If the developer doesn't want to fix this, it needs to be pulled from the CB store.
    Eww...I just read this post over and its rather mean Not how I wanted to come across. I really would like to know if this app can be fixed. I have some codec lock/unlock .mp3's that sounds awesome...when the app is working
    07-20-09 11:10 PM
    here is the new 2.0 beta for OS 4.6 and higher
    eg: Bold, Storm, Curve 8900 and Tour

1 OTA http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/KoolSounds.jad

2 Reset the BB after install

let me know if you have any problems.
    10-20-09 04:31 PM
    here is the new 2.0 beta for OS 4.6 and higher
    eg: Bold, Storm, Curve 8900 and Tour

1 OTA http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/KoolSounds.jad

2 Reset the BB after install

3 Run Koolsounds and set permissions to all ALLOW