- CrackBerry Addict
- 732 Posts
hi can anyone tell me why i cant read my book on my phone. error mgs says something about no first chapter i purchased the book and can read it on my playbook but when i try to do it on my phone it gives me grief. im a bit drunk and pissed and this app dont fox my errors to well thanks for any help. anyway i cant read my 12 dollar book cause it dont have a chaPter 1. (this app sucks for double space) ok i will end this cause no one likes hearing a derunk go on and on
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using TapatalkReg
Q10 10.2.1.2141 official install now
Bold 9900 (quit working)
(Black Bold 9780 retired)
- 12-05-2012, 04:45 AM #2
Troubleshooting while drunk is never a good way to go.
However have you tried deleting the book from your phone app and re-downloading? If this still does not work I would suggest contacting kobo support directly.
- 12-05-2012, 07:38 AM #3
Kobo has known about this bug for about a year now. The official response is always to clear cache, delete app, then reinstall. That doesn't work.
Next, they say they are working on fixing the bug for a future release of the software, but they won't say when that will be released.
In one case, they refunded my purchase. But... I don't want a refund - I want to read the book! It's very frustrating.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- By JaredPress in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 45Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
- By caboose01 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 30Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:58 AM
- By swnger69 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2012, 08:04 PM
- By erins_1005 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2011, 07:50 AM
- By adzam in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:23 PM