Am running 4.5.0.175 on my 8330 and used the link by zrbarnes. It's working great! Thanks!
    03-05-10 09:30 AM
    Yes it works now! I tried before for 8330 for 4.5 and it didnt work! But now it does...my wife will flip! lol
    03-05-10 10:40 AM
    Got the app running on my 4.5x Curve - thanks for the info.

As soon as I found out you can't load locally located media it got me thinking that you (we) should download a copy of the Mobipocket reader in case they (Amazon) decides to make it go away and replace it with the Kindle app.

I know that the Mobipocket app support forums have been barely supported for the past year, so there's a good chance something else is going on.
    03-06-10 08:09 AM
    Doesn't appear to. I tried dumping a *.lit, *.pfd, and even a *.txt into the Kindles directory- no change when I opened the app. Unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be a way of opening anything other than the downloaded Amazon stuff. That said, my wife would love it if someone could prove me wrong! All her ebooks are *.lit, and nothing opens them on the BlackBerry.
    She can use Calibre to organize and convert the books in ANY format. Then read them on her Blackberry using the Mobi reader!
    01-11-11 01:38 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD