- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Kindle doesn't recognize wifi connection.
I had kindle initially with just wifi service and it worked. My phone company gave me a free data plan for 3 mths and I was able to use it to down load books to kindle. When I cancelled the plan, kindle stopped connecting to my account. Now I get a message that says "no internet connection: pleases check your Wi-Fi or mobile network connection and try again." I have a Wi-Fi connection that functions fine with every other app. I've tried hard reset, battery out and reinstalling kindle with no luck.
- By tanthalas4 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:48 PM
- By tanthalas4 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:48 PM
- By vincent brick in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 11Last Post: 09-18-2011, 03:54 PM
- By micheleb4 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 15Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:00 PM
- By morjam in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:28 AM