Thanks to posts on here I have managed to install the kindle app on my 9320 os7 (UK Resident) and I'm currently reading a book bought via Amazon UK on my Kindle on my phone. Hooray!

However, I have a fair few books on my Kindle not bought through Amazon UK that do not show up.

Is there anyway I can get these to appear on my phone and at the same time sync up on my Kindle if I read it on my phone?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    08-26-12 04:22 PM
    Is there anyway I can get these to appear on my phone and at the same time sync up on my Kindle if I read it on my phone?
    To get these books
    to appear: use mobipocket (search in the forum for a working link), and manually transfer files
    to sync: I don't know
    08-26-12 04:34 PM
    I've tried to find mobipocket but each link I find takes me to the same page which is dead

It'd be nice to work out how to sync though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    08-26-12 04:37 PM
    At mobipocket I am getting

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Does anyone have it spare I can get it from?
    08-26-12 05:55 PM
    Emailed Mobipocket and got this response from Amazon -

"Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused in this regard.

As informed in our previous correspondence, Mobipocket.com is transferring all of its activity to the Amazon Kindle store. You'll not be able download any of the Mobipocket readers and eBook from Mobipocket website but you can continue to read or re-download the books you have already purchased on Mobipocket.com if you have the reader installed.

Unfortunately, you'll not be able to access the Mobipocket books on Amazon Kindle reader or PC. Starting today, please use the Amazon Kindle store for your new eBook purchases. You can use any of the free Kindle applications to read these books.

In addition to our large selection, one of the benefits we try very hard to offer our customers is convenience. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in this case.

For more information on Kindle, please visit the Kindle Help pages:

Amazon.com Help: Kindle Support

You can reach us by Chat or phone directly by clicking the Contact Us option in the right-hand column of our Kindle Support pages at:

Amazon.com Help: Kindle Support

When you visit our website and select Contact Us, click on the "Start Chatting" to start Chat.

OR

When you visit our website and select Contact Us, click on the "Phone" tab, enter your number, and we'll call you right back. Contacting us through the website allows you to verify security before a call is placed and ensures we have your account information ready when we call you.

If your country isn't listed or you're unable to take advantage of the Contact Us feature, you can call us directly at 1-877-453-4512 or 1-206-922-0844 (if you're calling from outside the U.S.).

We hope you can call us soon so we can help solve this problem quickly.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
    http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-y?c=hvcrx...bUvbUpU7589479

If no, please click here:
    http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-n?c=hvcrx...bUvbUpU7589479

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

Best Regards,

Rakesh C

Amazon.com
    Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
    http://www.amazon.com/your-account"
    08-27-12 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD