I have:
    FFM (Field Force Manager - Beta)
    Visual Voice Mail
    FC Mobile Life (But would like something better - more DTD)
    Call Blocker - MUST HAVE
    Blackberry Messanger 5
    MobiPocket Reader
    BuzzMeBerry UNit Converter
    Berry Buzz - but I can't get it to work
    PhonePlus Callback
    And I use the Stpowatch alot (I have it mapped to the left button)

I am also goint go get the Otterbox Impact - but I want a belt holster so I may need to go with the Defender - although I like the look of the Impact better.

Any other suggestions / recommendtions to trick out my new Tour.

PS: I would kill to have a phone recording application - anyone who can do it I will give $500.00!

/Coffee
    07-18-09 01:27 PM
    I PS: I would kill to have a phone recording application - anyone who can do it I will give $500.00!

/Coffee

I'll hold you to that.....
    07-18-09 01:34 PM

PS: I would kill to have a phone recording application - anyone who can do it I will give $500.00!

/Coffee
    I could give you my google voice account...
    07-18-09 01:52 PM
    In the state of Arizona you dont have to announce that you are recording the call if you are a party of the call - Google Voice announces that it is recording.

I once had an architecht tell me that there was no way he would of instructed me to do the work that I did. I pushed and pushed and he said that he could produce witnesses that would all say that he didn't instruct me to do the work (about $75,000.00 worth).

I emailed the recording to everyone and he sent me back an email (no apologizing for calling me a liar) but instructing me that I was to never take any verbal instructions from him ever again and that I was to only perform work if I had it in writing :-)

I really really really like clandestinely recoding calls - I mean I really like it and mandate that all my managers carry recorders on auto-voice-activation under their shirts or in their top pockects - I call it provable communications!

/Coffee
    07-18-09 03:31 PM
    Keep in mind that while in Arizona you don't have to announce that you are recording, calling from Arizona to another state can fall under federal or interstate laws. This can even apply when calling a same state cell phone number that might happen to be out of the state at the time. A crafty lawyer might even be able to argue that using a third party (Vonage, Google Voice, etc.) that routes calls over state lines might fall under the rules of which ever state the call goes through.

source: "Can We Tape?"

I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. It might not even be true, just my basic interpretation of some stuff I read. See a lawyer if you want actual advice for your situation.
    07-18-09 08:43 PM
    For my Tour, I'm getting kind of app-happy. After my 8830, it's liberating to be able to install as many apps as you need!

I've got:
    UberTwitter
    BBM 5.0
    Facebook
    MySpace
    VCast Song ID
    Pandora
    FMyLife
    Windows Live Messenger
    Capture It
    Bolt Browser
    Flickr
    Blink
    YouMail VVM
    VibandRing
    Wallpaper Changer and 179 wallpapers!

That's my list in a nutshell, this phone is GREAT.
    07-18-09 10:05 PM
    I've taped my gf while she was yelling at me for sleeping with another girl once....
    07-18-09 10:26 PM
    I'll hold you to that.....
    Which part? Are you going to write the app for $500 or have him kill someone for you?

I mean I really like it and mandate that all my managers carry recorders on auto-voice-activation under their shirts or in their top pockects - I call it provable communications!
    Wow, adding one to my list of people not to work for. Or call, I guess
    Last edited by digitalb0y; 07-19-09 at 03:53 AM.
    07-19-09 03:49 AM
    awesome you are my role model
    07-19-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD