hi guys,

i was directed to try this add-in and it looks great. only one problem, when i try to sync the database after the first sync I get:

unable to decrypt device database using the supplied credentials.

Anyone help out here?

Zedrf
    01-16-09 03:44 AM
    Frankly, I kept getting that error, too (just a day ago). I THINK that when I finally deleted the DB from the BB and created a new fresh one on the computer, things sorted themselves out. Suddenly, I saw a message to the effect that "there is no DB on the phone, copy from computer?" and it went ahead. Thereafter, it appeared to work. It took about 5 or 6 attempts of playing to get it working.

I also downgraded from the 2.x beta back to a 1.x on both systems since I also got an incompatible db prompt, at one point, too.
    01-16-09 09:37 AM
    can you help me what is keypass numeric is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 12:15 PM
    Frankly, I kept getting that error, too (just a day ago). I THINK that when I finally deleted the DB from the BB and created a new fresh one on the computer, things sorted themselves out. Suddenly, I saw a message to the effect that "there is no DB on the phone, copy from computer?" and it went ahead. Thereafter, it appeared to work. It took about 5 or 6 attempts of playing to get it working.

I also downgraded from the 2.x beta back to a 1.x on both systems since I also got an incompatible db prompt, at one point, too.
    That is what I just did, and it worked. Apparently, it doesn't sync with the desktop DB, it just uses the one you last configured in DT Manager. You need to delete the DB from the BB anytime you update the DB on the desktop. The next sync will then import into the BB.

If somewhat can clarify in easier to understand terms. please do.
    11-27-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD