Does anyone know of or currently use an application that will let me input my time in/out at work in order to keep track of my hours worked per week?

All the one's I've seen do too much such as billing etc. I simply need a way to keep a log of my hours worked.

Thanks in advance
    05-24-09 08:14 PM
    Does anyone know of or currently use an application that will let me input my time in/out at work in order to keep track of my hours worked per week?

All the one's I've seen do too much such as billing etc. I simply need a way to keep a log of my hours worked.

Thanks in advance
    Don't know of any apps, but how about creating a simple Excel spreadsheet to do the job? Of course, you would need Docs to Go Premium to create a sheet...
    05-25-09 01:10 PM
    I'd be very interested in something like this too. Never can be too sure if payroll is adding up your hours right..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 01:16 PM
    Don't know of any apps, but how about creating a simple Excel spreadsheet to do the job? Of course, you would need Docs to Go Premium to create a sheet...
    not true, just send your self a blank spreedsheet then you can edit it
    05-25-09 01:17 PM
    Crackberry Store

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

BizTrackit
    Time Logger
    My Time tracker 3
    Time Tracker for Blackberry
    TimeTracker
    05-25-09 01:26 PM
    not true, just send your self a blank spreedsheet then you can edit it
    I tried using GridMagic/MiniExcel community edition. I think this use qualifies as personal and not business. I kept having issues with the SyncManager and was unable to import the .xls file to my BB with the template I made.

I've been just writing it on my notepad app then adding it all up later. This seems like it would be a simple app to write with just a few input fields and a sum formula but alas I have no programming experience.

Edit: Also thanks to "dtubbs" for linking to the apps. I feel this would be a very useful app but since I only need it to do hours worked for my 2 jobs, not client billing etc., the prices for those apps seem steep.
    Last edited by rob.nelson87; 05-25-09 at 06:49 PM.
    05-25-09 06:24 PM
    I would be interested in something like this too...Just a simple app to record hours worked...
    12-17-09 01:11 PM
    How about this:

12-17-09 03:35 PM
    im trying out hours tracker touch right now
    12-19-09 12:24 AM
    I have tried all the free apps I could find, I tried all the pay apps that had a free trial. I found BizTrackit to be the best for what I wanted. I wanted an app that would keep track of the hours worked on a given project and that's basically it. Simple and to the point. You can set it up to be more complex if need be, but if you want just the basics, it does it the best of any of the other apps I tried. Give it a shot, I think they have a trial somewhere.
    12-19-09 03:11 AM
    You could just make a memo for that job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD