Hi I'm from chile, I've a Movistar internet unlimited plan.
    I installes live search and is workin very fine...

the satellites photos looks very pretty
    Saludos
    Last edited by jotafn; 11-08-07 at 09:30 PM.
    11-08-07 09:27 PM
    This software is magnificent.

I just downloaded via the link above and it detected my gps, the directions are insane.
    It starts at my driveway and tells me to turn onto the street I live on.

I'm a big movie person so that feature is wonderful and works perfectly. Pulls up the nearest theatre without trouble.

Traffic feature is nice although I don't have much use of it now. Maybe ill try it out when morning comes. Not that I have to go anywhere. Hmph.

Now, the one thing that suprises me the most is how awesome it looks. Honestly. I wouldn't change a thing at the moment. The icons are big and very well defined.

Now. This is all mostly based off first impression. Ill use it for a couple days and let you guys know if I spoke too soon.

I'm actually impressed.
    It's a keeper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-07 10:29 PM
    LS mobile i cant find anything anywhere about my problem... when the prog is downloaded and installed it cant connect to get updates and i have multiple other 3rd party softwares installed. suggestions?
    11-09-07 06:53 AM
    LS mobile i cant find anything anywhere about my problem... when the prog is downloaded and installed it cant connect to get updates and i have multiple other 3rd party softwares installed. suggestions?
    After you get an error message, you can go to menu>Options, restore defaults and restart the application in order to run the network detection again.

But if Opera is also not working since your upgrade, it could mean that independent 3rd party applications cannot use the network on your device (we believe the Yahoo client has a dedicated entry in the service book, unlike our application).

Sincerely,
    The Live Search for Mobile Team
    11-09-07 02:11 PM
    So do I need more service books?

11-09-07 04:16 PM
    So do I need more service books?

The service book is provisioned by your carrier. You cannot change it.
    11-09-07 04:29 PM
    so basically unless the live search team changes something i cant use it .... or is it solely my carrier?
    11-13-07 08:27 AM
    I love Live Search and use it all of the time.

Quick question about directions:
    When paired with a Bluetooth GPS, is there any way to get Live Search to automatically advance through the directions?

As it is, the GPS will track me but even after passing a turn/point on the map, I have to press "space" to see the next direction. It would be a lot more useful if the directions changed automatically.
    06-29-08 12:34 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD