JOIN - Sip Client for OS7 devices
Have you ever tried this Sip client?
Free Join - Download Join - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
IT works on my 9900 but I can't be heard from the other one.
In the comments in AppWorld they sey this happens owe to the audio module in 7.1.714.
I don't have the chance to try with another version, can anyone try in my place?
I thinks this would be a useful software to extend the operativity (as well as the life) of our
I used a SIP software on my 9780 and I saved a lot of money while travelling
Let's make it possible, maybe contacting voiceserve altogether
I tought that many of us would be interested in this important function, especially those who complain about the lack of skype on our mobile.
I will try on my own and share the results here, hope I can do that sooner than I think
It didn't work in the end. At least not with g711 nor AMR
For those looking for an interesting (AND WORKING) alternative give an eye
VMobile Softphone | BlackBerry VoIP SIP client delivering quality mobile VoIP | VMobile Blackberry
I suggest upgrading to the latest firmware version beacuse of better compatibility
Hope to help someone
- By davebranley in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 39Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:45 PM
- By ekvargas in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:56 AM
- By Aviator168 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:47 AM
- By davhoffprg in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
- By lukyncz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:54 AM