I have a question, I am new to this whole BB world and was wondering if there is a app you can down load that will track the distance of your run or walk? I know that the Iphone has one that will load onto FB that tell the distance and the speed. I am looking for one for the BB, anyone know of one?

Steph
    08-02-10 09:49 AM
    BlackStar, Blackstar Navigation - A free geocaching hiking and navigational utility for BlackBerry devices, and GPSed, Map your tracks and photos, share your position from your mobile | free Mobile GPS Tracking Service, are two apps you might want to consider. If you're going to be hot and sweaty, you need to consider a case as well. BlackBerry devices are very intolerant of salty sweat intrusion.
    08-02-10 10:06 AM
    try endomondo and/or everytrail
    08-02-10 10:48 AM
    gpsed GPSed.com - GPS tracking from your mobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 12:42 PM
    Adidas has one. Check the front page Blogs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 01:03 PM
    I think there's an issue with downloading that app from appworld, I have a verizon bold and it says not compatible with my device and carrier.
    08-02-10 02:25 PM
    Check out SportyPal at SportyPal | Free tracking mobile application for all GPS enabled phones. I'm a runner and have been using this for a few weeks. Lots of features, pace, distance, time, history, etc. And it's free. Nifty little app.
    08-02-10 03:20 PM
    Check out SportyPal at SportyPal | Free tracking mobile application for all GPS enabled phones. I'm a runner and have been using this for a few weeks. Lots of features, pace, distance, time, history, etc. And it's free. Nifty little app.
    Thanks for this. I've been looking for a BB app that works like my Forerunner 305.
    08-03-10 01:07 AM
    +1 for Sportypal
    08-10-10 05:13 AM
    AllSport, wouldn't run without it! And put your BlackBerry in an OtterBox Defender and clip it to your shorts while running.
    08-10-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD