I hope MTV doesn't release a BB JS app... It's all people are talking about these days and I don't think an app will tone down all the hype. But if there is one or one in the making, I wouldnt be too surprised.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 10:08 PM
    I hope MTV doesn't release a BB JS app... It's all people are talking about these days and I don't think an app will tone down all the hype. But if there is one or one in the making, I wouldnt be too surprised.

I agree. This is an obnoxious show and a pointless show. MTV is trying to screw up the teenage society. First 16 and preg, then this (jersey shore), and now skins??. Btw for those of you who are wondering what Skins is, its basically kids version of Jersey shore. Wtf is up with MTV?

01-20-11 10:26 PM
    I watched Skins the other night. Seemed like it turned heavy drug use into a fun and exciting adventure. Looks like they are running out of ideas for shows...
    01-20-11 11:09 PM
    I watched Skins the other night. Seemed like it turned heavy drug use into a fun and exciting adventure. Looks like they are running out of ideas for shows...
    You do know MTV is run by the illuminati (not gonna go into more details) and all these shows are made on purpose, to screw up the teenage society. They're trying to make drugs, sex and violence a normal thing.

01-20-11 11:40 PM
    Is this really a topic on crackberry...?
    01-21-11 05:44 PM
    Is this really a topic on crackberry...?
    I can't believe it either. :\
    01-21-11 08:16 PM
    if you wanna discuss the crap hit up twitter
    I cant see MTV making an app.

BTW does anyone else think the new girl Deena looks like a horse?
    01-21-11 08:18 PM
    if you wanna discuss the crap hit up twitter
    I cant see MTV making an app.

BTW does anyone else think the new girl Deena looks like a horse?
    OR the OP couldve brought this topic into the OT forum being that this isn't an app, its just speculating IF there was to be one.
    And LMAO! I have no idea who Deena is cuz I don't watch any of the shows, but that was a funny comment!

01-21-11 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD