has anybody had problems with them. i purchased a theme from them, they took my money, never gave me a download link, wont answer my email or question on their site, and on my account with them it says i've made no purchases, but they took my money. are the known for ripping people off or what?
    01-17-09 11:56 AM
    First off..lemme say you don't get the top 5 selling themes on Mobihand by ripping people off.

JC is known for his customer service, if he hasn't gotten back to you as of yet, I'm positive their is a great reason for it.

In any event, I'll alert him of your post directly to have it taken care of ASAP.
    01-17-09 12:26 PM
    Send an email to

[email protected]

He's extremely responsive to all inquiries.

Great customer service!
    01-17-09 01:04 PM
    Hello,

Sorry for the late response, I am on west coast time and pulled a late nighter last night. I notice you emailed me at 6:42 PST and again at 10ish PST, and normally you wouldve gotten an order number from my site after Paypal. Looks like my cart made a boo boo and didnt get your order recorded, this happens if Paypal didnt take you by to the site. Anyhow, please email me at [email protected] and let me know your phone's model/os version and the exact name of the theme you purchased. I will get an OTA link setup for ya! I appologies for the late response but its Sat

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    01-17-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD