The super-bundle "Jam" has been updated and now includes 15 to 19 apps depending on your phone model. Apps previously in the bundle have been updated, where newer versions were available.

Jam 3.0

There is now some overlap, for the sake of choice. For example, when at work you would probably want BlackCharge as your charging monitor, but at home I Charge Cool is more visible and may get a laugh or two. The Earth clock can be integrated with either, or can itself be a charging monitor.
    Last edited by LSphone; 04-02-10 at 03:36 AM. Reason: removed defunct prices
    03-27-10 03:24 AM
    I personally wouldn't buy a bundle set, only b/c I'm not sure if I'd use all those app. I'd end up wasting my money.
    04-02-10 05:22 PM
    Does anyone have this app- i'm having a hard time with some things. It's definitely over kill for some thing and great for others but I'm finding that the charging monitor cancels out my berry buzz which I absolutely need. Wondering if I can change something on my permissions
    04-14-10 08:22 AM
    The permissions need to be Allow for:
    - Connections/Phone
    - Interactions (all)
    - User Data (all)

but you can set network permissions to Deny since it doesn't send anything out.

The only features that have been reported to interfere with LED notifications are RollerFlash, and BestFLASH (only if the "Use LED" setting is on). When using the LED, these apps nix any LED notifications that were initiated before or during the app's use, but any notifications that start flashing after out of the app are fine.

Those charging monitors have been around for a long time with no reports of interference with BerryBuzz before; BlackCharge is fairly new but is just a different-looking, simplified and more-efficient version of the same program.

There's just nothing there that should be able to interfere; it keeps the screen on and draws some graphics while plugged in, and saves its own settings, that's all.

$0.99 promo extended until Monday.
    Last edited by LSphone; 04-16-10 at 01:24 AM.
    04-15-10 03:04 PM
    I might have to make the upgrade, and see what has changed.
    04-15-10 03:11 PM
    Upgrade price lowered to $0.99 from any previous version.

Many apps were added, and all existing ones upgraded except RollerFlash.
    04-15-10 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD