I have searched and searched, but have not been able to fix my problem. I am trying to sync my wife's and my google calendars to my storm via Google Sync. For the life of me I can't get google sync to recognize any calendar but my default calendar. I've done all the steps I have read in the search results, and when I get to the options in sync, I am not offered any choice but my default calendar. I can sync my google calendar but it refuses to sync hers, the "wirless sync" option is not even available to me in the calendar option menu for me, I can see it but it does not function. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
    09-02-09 05:54 PM
    Are you trying to sync you calendar items (from your Storm) up to a Google account? Or are you trying to pull a calendar from Google down to your Storm?
    Sorry. I read your post 10 times, and I am still a bit confused.

1. Are you using a single Google account?
    2. Are there multiple calendars in that one account?
    3. Is it syncing any calendars from that one account?
    09-02-09 09:32 PM
    Are you trying to sync you calendar items (from your Storm) up to a Google account? Or are you trying to pull a calendar from Google down to your Storm?
    Sorry. I read your post 10 times, and I am still a bit confused.

1. Are you using a single Google account?
    2. Are there multiple calendars in that one account?
    3. Is it syncing any calendars from that one account?

1. I am using a single Google account
    2. I have 2 calendars on that account, mine and my wife's.
    3. It is syncing my google calendar, with only my info on it, not my wife's.

It will sync from google to Storm, but only my stuff on my calendar, not my wife's. In the options menu of Google sync, I am only offered the default calendar as a choice to sync. I have not been able to get any more calendar choices like I have seen other people have. I have google calendar set as my default. Thanks.
    09-02-09 10:36 PM
    Try making your wife's calender the default and then syncing it up. Unless it erases your calender to put on hers (which is pretty unlikely), you should be able to get both on.
    09-02-09 10:46 PM
    Try making your wife's calender the default and then syncing it up. Unless it erases your calender to put on hers (which is pretty unlikely), you should be able to get both on.
    To make my wife's calendar the default do I have to have her google calendar/gmail on my BIS and then make it default. Otherwise my Storm has not been recognizing any other calendars. I have reset the sync, deleted and reinstalled google sync, multiple batt. pulls, etc. I am running .151 if that makes a difference.
    09-02-09 10:54 PM
    In the config screen, under the "Sync These Calendars" section, clink on whatever claendar is listed there. (Default Calendar) This will bring up a second menu that has all available calendars listed. Check off whatever calendars you want synced.
    09-03-09 06:16 AM
    In the config screen, under the "Sync These Calendars" section, clink on whatever claendar is listed there. (Default Calendar) This will bring up a second menu that has all available calendars listed. Check off whatever calendars you want synced.
    And there is my problem, when I click on the default calendar, I have no other choices. I have the option on none, or default. When I open up "select a calendar" in the BB Calendar menu, it shows my yahoo, FB, VZW, and Gmail calendars, but in the Sync menu it shows default, and nothing else. I have seen the screen shots from another thread about this same topic and I have seen where my other calendars should be, but mine don't show up. I have multiple calendar envy.
    09-03-09 08:44 AM
    when you select where the calendars should be, it should give you the option to select any calendars from the gmail account have you tried that?

go into google sync>bbkey>options>scroll to bottom where it has a list of calendars>click on them, should bring up a list and allow you to select more?
    09-03-09 08:47 AM
    Tried that. Nothing shows besides default. I don't get any other options. Very frustrating. In the BB calendar options the Wireless Sync option is greyed out, won't let me change it to ON from OFF. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:05 AM
    you are going to the wrong place.. dont open the native browser at all. Find the google sync icon and click it. then click the bbkey>options>configure sync> scroll make sure sync calendar is checked>scroll some more> you will see the name of a calendar at the very very bottom of the screen click it. IT WILL NOT SAY DEFAULT. once that is open you will see all the calendars names you have listed in gcal.
    09-03-09 09:18 AM
    I have done that and it says Default Calendar. I took a screenshot to show it, I will try and post it. I swear I know what I'm doing, that is what is so frustrating. I do appreciate everyones input. I refuse to give up.

09-03-09 10:30 AM
    I think we need to see the screenshot. You can email it to me if you want: [email protected]
    09-03-09 11:08 AM
    I have done that and it says Default Calendar. I took a screenshot to show it, I will try and post it. I swear I know what I'm doing, that is what is so frustrating. I do appreciate everyones input. I refuse to give up.

you have to still be going through the native calendar i have never seen google sync show default calendar
    09-03-09 11:33 AM
    I have synced two calendars with no problem (on .148 though). There are NO settings in the service books or the calendar app or the BIS email or the Gmail app or anywhere else you are looking that control what gets synced, it's 100% set up in Google Sync. If you can't see your alternate calendar in Google Sync try adding a new, world-visible calendar in Gmail (from your PC) and see if that shows up. There are some visibility and permission options in Gmail that may affect how Google Sync works.

Oh, and if you aren't using them, delete ALL your other calendar service books, since Google Sync has a habit of pushing the events into whichever one it feels like, that has bitten me a few times and I have had triplicate and quadruplicate events jamming my calendar.
    09-03-09 11:42 AM
    You have to share the calendars in both google accounts.
    09-03-09 11:44 AM
    I set up a new calendar on my google account and made it viewable to the public and nothing changed. Also the calendars are shared in both of our google accounts. My wife has the Curve and hers works perfect, it shows mine and hers and the US holidays calendar, on my storm it just shows mine. Fun stuff.
    09-03-09 12:09 PM
    I have figured out my error. When logging into google sync I used my @yahoo adress that I used to set up my gmail account set up. It gave me access to gmail and the calendar, but not enough access to let the calendars sync. This time when logging into google sync I put in my @gmail address and it gave me full access. I hope this makes sense, but more importantly thanks to everyone for the suggestions, especially Goathog02.
    09-03-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD