i searched around but cant seem to find anywhere where it mentions where to get those apps and or how much they cost, or if they are effective or not?
    anyone know this?
    03-03-09 04:39 PM
    I have that app.......it's called a wife.
    03-03-09 04:40 PM
    I too have that same app and besides monitoring my spending and bills she is really good at putting me on a guilt trip...

I definitely do not want one for my BOLD as well.
    03-03-09 04:59 PM
    LOL I have that also, but in my case it is called my fiance Mike.
    03-03-09 05:17 PM
    Pageonce... Its a pretty sweet little app. Ir reminds ya when bills are due by sending you a text. As well, when you go into the app you can choose which account (visa, amex, etc) and see how much is available...And the best part is you cna now get it for 9.99 for a year when it use to be 4.99 a month
    03-03-09 05:20 PM
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    sadly my wife is worse and thus i refuse to "share" with her
    03-03-09 05:22 PM
    Pageonce... Its a pretty sweet little app. Ir reminds ya when bills are due by sending you a text. As well, when you go into the app you can choose which account (visa, amex, etc) and see how much is available...And the best part is you cna now get it for 9.99 for a year when it use to be 4.99 a month
    balls theres no app thats free eh?
    well damn
    03-03-09 05:22 PM
    I have the "wife" application also. I hear the only way to get rid of it is to get one of those expensive 3rd party apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 05:37 PM
    LMFAO at the "wife" apps.
    03-03-09 06:43 PM
    I believe the application you are looking for is called Momentem which is provided by Rogers Wireless

momentem | Mobile Expense Management & Call Tagging for BlackBerry Users

You an try it for free for the first 30 days then its 10.00 a month billed from your Rogers Wireless account.

I was thinking of trying this out but it would just be a waste of 10 dollars..

Let me know how it is
    03-03-09 08:03 PM
    Unfortunately what you are looking for is Pocket Quicken, but it is not yet released for BB, only a ton of other phones
    Same for Microsoft Money

There is something similar called Wisespent
    Free Trial - Wisespent is a complete Finance Manager/Expense Tracker for Blackberry
    03-03-09 09:43 PM
    Hello,

I came across your post today and saw that someone mentioned the application momentem. Wanted to let you know this is a great mobile telecom expense management application. It allows you to tag calls, and other activity and provides a easy to comprehend report so you can understand your bill and allocate expenses better. Check out the application on momentem.net. There is also a free trial called Call Time Tracker that you can download at that same site.

Hope this helps, feel free to email me if you have any questions.
    05-30-09 02:15 PM
    try an iPhone.. they have that app there.
    05-30-09 05:10 PM
    05-30-09 07:23 PM
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    05-31-09 12:38 AM

You have the ota link?

Lmao!

I kidd that was pretty funny of you to say haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 11:36 AM
    LOLOLOl dont have it right now but getting it in 6 months ...
    05-31-09 12:02 PM
    I see in an earlier post that my company's product / service - momentem - is mentioned. To the two people who mentioned us, a BIG THANK YOU ! Yes, momentem enables you to tag and allocate and track your calls, you book your calls to clients and projects and cost centres and flag them as billable time and billable cost. You can read all about it at momentem.net

There are two versions; a completely free version, and the full version is $8 US per month. Rogers sells it across Canada for $10 CDN per month. Read the hundreds of satisfied user comments at otaview.com/comments.htm

This post isn't meant to be a sales plug, I am simply answering the questions about where people can go to get a call time tracker. That's us !

Thanks

Terry
    06-22-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD