- CrackBerry User
- 26 Posts
itunes sync, how about playbook sync?
I am an avid blackberry user and since discovering blackberry bold and the lovely playbook i no longer use my desktop much but more to the point i used itunes sync to get my itunes music on my playbook and now find i use amazon to buy music from my playbook and dont use itunes anymore. I plug my playbook on the dock and listen to it at night.
What i would like is to be able to get my playbook music library and playlists on my blackberry bold without bothering with itunes anymore, a direct playbook/bb phone sync. I emailed the chap who made itunes sync who said its an interesting idea, i just wondered if anyone else feels the same as me?
- 12-23-12, 12:17 AM #2
That's defnintly a good idea, maybe something we will see with the new BlackBerry desktop software that will debut with the new BlackBerry 10 devices. But I under stand your frustration!Zach Gilbert
Doing my best to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry!
- By danielbigham in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 86Last Post: 12-05-12, 10:45 PM
- By smizera in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-12, 03:20 PM
- By Bob314 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 03-14-12, 10:43 PM
- By tonystaci in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-07, 02:08 PM
- By aaronlws in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-07, 07:16 AM