All I want to do is find out how to auto recieve twitter updates on my phone as they come in.

Simple, huh. Maybe I'm an ***** but I cannot figure it out. Recmnd an app, get me my tweets and I'll happily buy you a beer. Info in my industry (concert and music photography) is getting more and more twitter'd and I'm falling behind.

Help !
    01-28-10 03:53 PM
    Ubertwitter can alert you on new tweets, DMs, mentions, etc.
    01-28-10 03:55 PM
    You can set up your phone to receive SMS notifications from Twitter every time something happens as well. There are instructions on Twitter under mobile settings.
    01-28-10 04:03 PM
    Ubertwitter can alert you on new tweets, DMs, mentions, etc.
    So will this display the tweet itself?

Does it do it via notifying me that i need to turn on the app, like a checking mail interface?

Thank you in advance !
    01-28-10 04:21 PM
    you need it immediately? Ubertwitter can do it and check on a set interval, if you have them come intsantly it will kill your battery, and I mean kill....

Do you really want a text from twitter every time you get a tweet?
    01-28-10 04:25 PM
    it does it via bb notifications so it will show an icon on your homescreen that you have new tweets
    01-28-10 04:25 PM
    are you that addicted to twitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 04:50 PM
    are you that addicted to twitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no but bands and venues use it announce shows and once announced, it's game on for credentials, interviews - it's first come first serve - so the faster i know, the better off I am
    01-28-10 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD