I just got my 9930 yesterday and since I've updated to the new app world update and latest official OS (362) my app world keep saying "app world is having trouble connecting to app world server please verfly your connection and try again" I've wiped my phone twice and reinstall os. Still the same thing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 04:38 PM
    BIS was down in some areas check the outage thread or call your carrier.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    John Yester likes this.
    10-01-11 04:44 PM
    I have the same problem...but I just picked up my 9930 two hours ago!

ESN do you have a link for this outage thread?
    10-01-11 04:45 PM
    Same here. I thought it was just me so I called Verizon and went through 45 mins of testing for apparently nothing. Wish I had read this thread before I started wiping my BB 5 mins ago
    10-01-11 05:39 PM
    Yeah I really don't want to call sprint and be on hold for 45mins for a RIM related issue

10-01-11 05:40 PM
    Same here, I have downloaded at least a dozen apps in the last month. Worked yesterday and started having connection issues this morning. Still can't get in with my 9930 on Sprint. Just tried with my Playbook and it worked fine.

UPDATE: App World is work now working fine on my phone. Had same problem all morning and then about an hour ago it worked fine.
    Last edited by cknighten; 10-02-11 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Update
    10-01-11 05:46 PM
    Yep. BIS issues today. It affects app world, your apps, pretty much anything on your phone that's connecting to the internet through your carrier.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-01-11 06:02 PM
    I'm also having some issues on my vzw 9930. This morning fb and twitter wouldn't work, then they came back. Now my app world isn't working at all. Damn I wanted to buy the telenav app too. Hope it is fixed soon!

10-01-11 06:41 PM
    Telenav does voice nav?!? Sweet!
    10-01-11 07:21 PM
    My appworld cannot complete searches. When I got my 9900 and started to d/l some apps, I couldn't come up with anything when I did the manual search. Everything I dl'd would have to be found under top 25 or those other tabs.

Should I try deleting my appworld and then reinstalling it? And if someone could direct me to a link where I could find the latest version of appworld too would greatly be appreciated, thanks
    10-01-11 08:48 PM
    Bold 9650 with OS6 and latest app world getting the same issue. I do not believe it is BIS issue as everything else works, Facebook, Twitter, internet, everything. My fianc�e has a 9650, OS6, latest app world and on Verizon as I am and she does not have this issue with app world.

All worked fine until this latest update of app world. It worked fine for a little while before kicking off this connectivity error. Removed app world and reinstalled it, did numerous reboots and battery pulls and still have the same issue. Nothing at Blackberry.com fixes this issue. It's frustrating to say the least.

10-01-11 09:51 PM
    This is making me mad! Waited so long for a 99xx device.. And then I get one and now BIS is down. Just my luck!

10-01-11 10:31 PM
    App world freezes/ lags to much.

10-02-11 12:09 AM
    Awesome. I could've checked this hours ago. I spazzed out, downloaded a new OS, and re-did my entire phone for the third time in about 36 hours -- and could've learned I wasn't alone by reading this post.
    10-02-11 01:08 AM
    This is making me mad! Waited so long for a 99xx device.. And then I get one and now BIS is down. Just my luck!

Just got my Torch 9850 Friday--been a fun weekend with no apps Had to re-install the entire OS due to "corrupted" BBM files and when it was finally up and running again no App World.
    10-02-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD