Anybody else have this app? Anyone keep getting an update alert and when you go to do it the update is of the same exact version you already have installed? I've gone ahead and done the update now five times, ignored it twice, and it never fails, soon as I pull the battery for something else (install or uninstall of another app) the update alert pops up again in my app world. Just curious if anyone else has experienced something similar with either this or another app. It still functions fine, uploads and sync my pics and vids just fine, it's more of an annoyance than anything, really.
    09-08-10 05:47 PM
    Check application permissions, maybe something's being denied access. If that fails, I would just remove it.
    09-08-10 05:50 PM
    Doesn't seem to have anything to do with permissions, everything is set to allow and default as it suggested upon install.
    09-08-10 06:16 PM
    I was having the same issue in Appworld, except it was with the app "Poynt." Was able to get rid of the update alert by going into Appworld and holding down the alt key and typing RST (one letter at a time while keeping the alt key pressed). This kicks you out of Appworld and you will need to go back into Appworld and login to My World. The update alert should be gone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 06:39 PM
    tried that, a few times, nothing.
    09-08-10 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD