I just installed facebook version 1.7 and I am on the BB T-Mobile BES server. After installing it enabled content protection and contact protection automatically. This has caused every one of my contacts email address on my phone to only show "content protection enabled".

I then went into security settings and turned off content protection and de-selected contacts. I then performed a master reset, but still no luck.

Also, when FB 1.7 was installed I couldn't view or edit any contacts I once had connected through facebook and my address book (After going to BES from BIS I know our IT policy disables that function)

Now I uninstalled facebook app entirely and tried to see if my contacts showed the email addresses, but I'm having no luck.

Any suggestions?
    10-18-09 12:41 AM
    i have the same issue and i cannot fix it!
    10-23-09 02:02 PM
    I am posting on this thread as I cannot seem to find a fix for this but I know something was written in the past couple of weeks with a fix (have been searching for over an hour on this site). Hopefully that person will comment on this thread as I'm about ready to tear my hair out for stupidly agreeing to the 1.7 update this morning on my FB app. ARGHHHHH!
    10-26-09 11:15 AM
    someone suggested linking, then unlinking the facebook contact to blackberry contact, but that didn't work for me.
    11-04-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD