Big problem: I got an update on the new facebook app (version 2.00.....) so i decided to update it after playing around with it on my friends blackberry curve... I have the blackberry bold 9650.. But anyways, I decided to upgrade it then it required a reboot.. So i rebooted it, then i tried clicking on it to play around with it considering i had 12 notifications that werent checked.. It came up with the terms and conditions page for the new app with the "i agree" and "i disagree" buttons and i clicked on i agree and it froze.. I rebooted it and tried it again, then tried it again, and then again... I basically rebooted my phone 10 times and still nothing.

Next problem: So just a little while ago, i decided to go on the BB app world on my phone, i scrolled over facebook, hit menu and then delete... it kept freezing while deleteing so i took the battery out.. my phone rebooted and then facebook disappeared from my phone (which i wanted it to) but when i went on to BB app world again to reinstall it, it was still there in my "Installed" folder NOT in my "Uninstalled" folder and it still said installed and it says its on my phone. But i cant find it...

I am only a 15 year old girl and dont know whats going on.. I want to try and figure out the problem first before bringing it up with my dad because i dont want to get yelled at, if its a problem i can fix on my own.. Please can someone help me?

Thank you so much
    Samantha
    07-30-11 09:00 PM
    Hmmm that's weird did you try uninstalling it from the options-device- application management

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    IlOvEyOuSfM likes this.
    07-30-11 09:12 PM
    very weird.. i have no idea whats going on.. Now its working fine and im able to text and bbm all my friends, but i have no facebook anymore.. and no i did not try that, and i dont even know if i can try that now because i cant find the app on my actual phone its only on my blackberry app world account on my phone.. (i hope that made sense)
    07-30-11 09:18 PM
    Alright go to m.facebook.com scroll down n click on download facebook app for blackberry. Like I said go to options-device-application management if its not there then. Ur good, um go to ur app world and then to ur purchases then click on refresh list hopefully it uupdates ur list n stuff

IlOvEyOuSfM likes this.
    07-30-11 09:26 PM
    thanks.. everythimgs working great now except for one thing.. im trying to update the software to version 6.0.0....... and its not showing up in my wireless update folder.. only version 5.0.0.1006 and version 5.0.0.975 are showing up and i dont want those, i want the new one.. any ideas on when its gunna come to my phone? i would update the software on the computer while my phone is plugged in with the usb cable but the only problem is my usb cord doesnt work... think u can help with this problem?
    08-01-11 01:31 PM
    Go to appworld and try downloading it again. If that fails, then try Blackberry.com and try getting the new FB app off there. I am pretty sure you can do OTA there.

Or use the search feature on here for it as there were a few threads on it with people linking the OTA DL.

Good luck and hopefull you get it up and running. I like it myself.

08-01-11 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD