i used 3.0 while it was beta and now that it is official all it shows in app world is "uninstalled". i tried uninstalling the beta and it still just says uninstalled with no option to reinstall. i have refreshed and done battery pulls with no luck. i understand i can just use the beta as it is the same version but i want it to notify me of updates. i see others are having this issue. anyone have a fix?
    12-23-11 01:44 PM
    go for google maps.
    12-23-11 02:18 PM
    go for google maps.
    wow... great help. i have google maps and love it but it won't do turn by turn.
    12-23-11 02:22 PM
    Have you tried searching for BB Traffic in AW? You should at least see the older (2.x) release, and upon installation, (hopefully) get a 3.0 update notification.
    12-24-11 07:56 PM
    Have you tried searching for BB Traffic in AW? You should at least see the older (2.x) release, and upon installation, (hopefully) get a 3.0 update notification.
    good thought but no dice.
    12-24-11 09:32 PM
    rroyy is as always on top of his game and has updated his website with BB Traffic 3.0.0.89. Head on over there to download it. The OTA link for his site is rroyy.com/ota
    12-25-11 01:23 AM
    rroyy is as always on top of his game and has updated his website with BB Traffic 3.0.0.89. Head on over there to download it. The OTA link for his site is rroyy.com/ota
    Good enough for now. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-11 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD