Every time I go to the website Viigo I get the download link "as usual" but when I click on the DL link I receive the following error:
    "HTTP Error 404: Not Found

The page you are trying to load could not be found. Please try loading a different page (OK;Details)"

When I click on details it tells me that the install file (.jad) was not found on this server...please help as this is not the first time that I have received this error while attempting to DL an install file.

Is it me, the device, or just some great luck?
    12-10-08 10:05 AM
    Is your reception ok? Also, just go to viigo.com for the Storm beta.
    12-10-08 10:17 AM
    Is your reception ok? Also, just go to viigo.com for the Storm beta.
    My signal is good. One bar from full (I am in a basement). I received an email from viigo telling me to go and get the crackberry beta from the above noted website and still am unable to DL it.

The old beta version of viigo was too slow to even bother using. I was hoping that the CB version would be faster.
    12-10-08 10:27 AM
    My signal is good. One bar from full (I am in a basement). I received an email from viigo telling me to go and get the crackberry beta from the above noted website and still am unable to DL it.

The old beta version of viigo was too slow to even bother using. I was hoping that the CB version would be faster.
    The new version you got an email about isn't for the Storm.
    12-10-08 10:49 AM
    The new version you got an email about isn't for the Storm.
    Well in that case...thanks and consider this closed.
    12-10-08 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD